What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

csewe looks horrible. Lamination really thought they were going go show up tonight.

Wyoming isn't looking too hot either. At least three fumbles in the 1Q alone and TT is up 17-0.

MWC really took a blackeye today with that Boise State L at Washington.

And I checked the WSU-CSU score...wow...are we looking at two warm up games before Oregon & USC?

Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Wyoming isn't looking too hot either. At least three fumbles in the 1Q alone and TT is up 17-0.

MWC really took a blackeye today with that Boise State L at Washington.

And I checked the WSU-CSU score...wow...are we looking at two warm up games before Oregon & USC?
Who is the favorite in that league? Air Force has a schedule that probably gets them another 10 win year. Boise's down. SDSU maybe?

This offense can drop 70 on CSU IMO.

Here's the concern with next week-The nubs are one dimensional, but they can run the ball. We have to be better against the run or hit them hard enough out of the gate to where they can't run it.

I'm really worried about doom. CU not only winning but also winning in style against all predictions. And then being the only close game all weekend? The only interesting game storyline wise? The only major storyline for the next week? And then you add the Prime effect?

Guys. Get right with your God. Doom. Is. Coming.

Who is the favorite in that league? Air Force has a schedule that probably gets them another 10 win year. Boise's down. SDSU maybe?

Here's the concern with next week-The nubs are one dimensional, but they can run the ball. We have to be better against the run or hit them hard enough out of the gate to where they can't run it.

I stopped reading preseason magazines after Coach Prime took over so I wouldn't know who would win the MWC this year. Maybe Wyoming who is just down three points after being down 17-0. Texas Tech is giving that game away and they were picked to finish #4 in the Big 12 this year. There's Air Force too.

I'm used to CSU being an automatic win for the Buffs...perhaps a great opportunity to see the other CU QBs.

Sims will give CU's O more opportunities to score after throwing some passes to Hunter so we will win but I don't ever recall CU seemingly being this much better than Nebraska. Nebraska's D will be gassed in the 4Q after having to chase Edwards all game long so we'll whip them.

For those of you on the edge of your seats a new coach didn't help in Greeley. Northern Colorado lost at Abilene Christian 31-11.

RMAC scores
Thursday Colorado Mines 31 Grand Valley State 28.

Saturday.
Western 38 West Texas A&M 6
Colorado Mesa 10 Texas A&M Kingsville 30
CSU Pueblo currently leading Midwestern State 34-8 in the 4th quarter.

And of course Ft Lewis is still Ft. Lewis losing 42-6 to William Jewell.

Big 12 certainly had a mixed bag today.

CU beat TCU...yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyoming beats TT who was picked to finish #4 in the B12.
WVU lost at Penn State as expected.
Texas beat Rice as expected.
Oklahoma crushed Arkansas State as expected.
Kansas State beat SEMO as expected.
ISU didn't get a scare from UNI.
Cincy beat EKU as expected.
Sun Belt bottom dweller beat Baylor. LOL!
UH beat UTSA 17-14.
OSU beat UCA by just several TDs...not a good win over a FCS team.
UCF blew out Sean Lewis' old team Kent State.
KU ended up blowing out Missouri State.

BYU leading SHSU 7-0 late in the 3Q...I thought SHSU was gonna struggle this year.

I'm not sure that Portland State has more than 5 guys who could make the Oregon team as walk-ons.

If there's one thing I hope shakes out from realignment it would be an end to these types of games. Want to financially support lower divisions? The answer is to bring one in as an actual Spring Game opponent and to also bring one in as a Fall Camp scrimmage. Both could sell a bunch of tickets & give a high 6 figure payout to a local program from a lower division without it having to be part of the real season.
Always thought the same ideas

Make it 81.

Back