What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/19 - 9/21

How is Blandino saying that is not targeting?
That is 110% Targeting

EDIT: Holy crap that is a dumb rule

The kid is injured and it is not targeting, so what use is it?

Explain though how it is now up to the Receiver to duck or get down?
The defender has his head as the tackling weapon, so the not defenseless should not get you off the hook
Defenseless is the first determination.

Once you determine that, then you can apply the area of the hit and the use of the helmet.

I say he was a runner, not a defenseless receiver.

Cal leading FSU in the 3rd. Seminoles lose this one and we may have our first top 10 to fired in 4 weeks. Cal is not good, FSU loses here and them might not have many wins left on the schedule. I'm thinking the players have already checked out.

Meanwhile Oklahoma only scores 3 points in the first half. Down 19-3.

Northern Colorado as expected getting hammered 35-0 at half. They need to drop back to D2 and join the RMAC. Wyoming who is also Terrible this year and currently losing 41-17 to North Texas can take their place in the Big Sky. New Mexico also getting demolished 25-3 close to half.

Cal leading FSU in the 3rd. Seminoles lose this one and we may have our first top 10 to fired in 4 weeks. Cal is not good, FSU loses here and them might not have many wins left on the schedule. I'm thinking the players have already checked out.

Meanwhile Oklahoma only scores 3 points in the first half. Down 19-3.

Northern Colorado as expected getting hammered 35-0 at half. They need to drop back to D2 and join the RMAC. Wyoming who is also Terrible this year and currently losing 41-17 to North Texas can take their place in the Big Sky. New Mexico also getting demolished 25-3 close to half.
This was what I thought with Tenn-OU. There's a pretty clear top tier in that league-Georgia, Ole Miss, Texas, and Tennessee. Alabama I'm not sold on yet. Oklahoma feels really about even with like LSU and Missouri (who I think is overhyped), and they might be at the top of that second tier if they figure out their little QB issue. They really haven't done anything against Tennessee's D.

If that Cal score holds, Danny Kanell might delete Twitter. Holy **** Florida State is absolute ass.

Mark Wahlberg Appreciation GIF by Complex
Took long enough for someone to take advantage of the setup.

Also,

You're welcome.

So the "trying to be tolerant of others and not making fun of stupid sh*t like underwear and holy unicorns" team is kicking the sh*t out of the syphilis-ridden only-Manhattan in Manhattan, Kansas but not close Manhattan purple pussy team but it's actually kind a grey and gross team is kind of hilarious. Maybe this conference can kind of be fun for a couple of years.

Back