What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/19 - 9/21

Services like Hulu, that are showing 10 or 15 games at the same time, should list the games by which have the closest scores. If I don't care about either team, I want to watch a close game.

Glad last nights games were good because this mornings TV options stink. The only one that is competitive has two 1-2 teams and just got suspended for weather.

I know. I've been doing some weird, impromptu house and kitchen chores and came back to the laptop and I was at Jack Trice (which is a nice medium sized stadium) but not too interested in ISU-Ark State.

I am contemplating mowing the yard so I don't have to tomorrow or Mon. On Saturday, unthinkable.....yet here I am, thinking about it. Only takes about 30 min.

Yikes, Tar Heels stadium extremely empty
Wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten from UNC fans if you told them they would have 540 yards of total offense and score 44 points with half of the 4th quarter left?

With the turnovers and terrible defense they are down by 19.

Just heard that TE for U Mich Loveland isn't playing today, but didn't hear why. Anyone?

I know. I've been doing some weird, impromptu house and kitchen chores and came back to the laptop and I was at Jack Trice (which is a nice medium sized stadium) but not too interested in ISU-Ark State.

I am contemplating mowing the yard so I don't have to tomorrow or Mon. On Saturday, unthinkable.....yet here I am, thinking about it. Only takes about 30 min.
In my neck of the woods, everyone mows the lawn on Saturday at 8 in the morning. if you go outside after 12 noon, you can hear a pin drop. The only time you’ll see another human being for the rest of the day is at halftime when everyone jumps in their cars and heads to the Quick Trip for ice or the ABC store for more beer

We left the Pac-12 officiating clown show for this clown show. Holy ****, Big 12 officials calling a ball kind of caught about 5 yards out of bounds a TD.
vicious hits by both Arky and Auburn and the SEC officials are letting them play. It’s almost as if every conference has their own set of rules

Glad last nights games were good because this mornings TV options stink. The only one that is competitive has two 1-2 teams and just got suspended for weather.
Utah-Oklahoma State could be really good. Can't believe FOX sent their Big Noon show to Ohio State-Marshall.

No idea who to pull for here, but both these offenses aren't great.

Utah-Oklahoma State could be really good. Can't believe FOX sent their Big Noon show to Ohio State-Marshall.

No idea who to pull for here, but both these offenses aren't great.
As much money as Fox is paying the B1G they are going to do everything they can to promote those teams.

And Lincoln isn't going to find life easy in the B1G. His teams have always folded when it matters,

This Michigan team isn't close to last years team but SC has a long history of underperforming their talent and Reilly does as well.

Indiana’s pretty frickn good.

On a related note, how in the hell does any AD hire Biff Poggi?

It's only his 2nd year but I wonder how much longer they'll give him, maybe 1 more year. They almost lost to Gardner Webb last week. No excuse for that program not to be better

As much money as Fox is paying the B1G they are going to do everything they can to promote those teams.

And Lincoln isn't going to find life easy in the B1G. His teams have always folded when it matters,

This Michigan team isn't close to last years team but SC has a long history of underperforming their talent and Reilly does as well.
If Linc can't establish the run, his other stuff doesn't really work without Caleb Williams or Kyler Murray hero ball.

To me, unscientifically, he has a lot of routes that take a LONG time to develop and lotta WR's with their backs to the QB. Puts a lot of pressure on your OL to hold blocks.

Back