What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/23-9/25

You can't say this is a good thing for MSU-who clearly isn't on the level of PSU, OSU, or Iowa to name three. Oddsshark (I use it to make a fair amount of my bets) had MSU winning by 10.
That’s great. They are among the absolute best at power rankings. Not.

The point is, just say you hate the guy - you’re trying way too hard to convince yourself he’s a terrible coach while he sits there 4-0 and ranked. It’s ok to just say you hate him and move on.

I do hate the guy-and I don't care about him being 4-0. Its not like he's coaching Penn State or Oregon.

I do hate the guy-and I don't care about him being 4-0. Its not like he's coaching Penn State or Oregon.

tumblr_llz351yX6q1qis4q9o1_500.gifv

Why does it matter that he’s not coaching Penn State or Oregon?
Here's my point-MSU being 4-0 is a product of what's turned out to be a fairly soft start-Northwestern's down. Youngstown State is an FCS team. Miami might be making a coaching change. Nebraska can't get out of their own way.

I used PSU and Oregon because they're the opposite-Oregon has the win in Cbus and a win over Fresno (they're pretty good) already. Penn State beat Wisconsin and Auburn already.

Here's my point-MSU being 4-0 is a product of what's turned out to be a fairly soft start-Northwestern's down. Youngstown State is an FCS team. Miami might be making a coaching change. ****braska can't get out of their own way.

I used PSU and Oregon because they're the opposite-Oregon has the win in Cbus and a win over Fresno (they're pretty good) already. Penn State beat Wisconsin and Auburn already.
Ok? Nobody is saying he’s the caliber of coach that Mario Cristobal and/or James Franklin are. He’s 4-0, with 3 wins over P5 programs and they will be inside the top 20 going into next week.

Ok? Nobody is saying he’s the caliber of coach that Mario Cristobal and/or James Franklin are. He’s 4-0, with 3 wins over P5 programs and they will be inside the top 20 going into next week.
He’s looking for any shred of evidence that Mel might be a complete fraud as a coach because that would make him feel better about being dumped - it’s that simple.

You missed my point. I'm not talking about coaches. MSU reminds me a bit of Boston College (specifically using them because I really like Jeff Hafley) right now-both of them are doing what they need to do, but they've both had it pretty easy for right now. Its almost like the Broncos in a way-they HAD to be undefeated after tomorrow in my view because of their opponents in weeks 1-3.

Last edited:
You missed my point. I'm not talking about coaches. MSU reminds me a bit of Boston College (specifically using them because I really like Jeff Hafley) right now-both of them are doing what they need to do, but they've both had it pretty easy for right now. Its almost like the Broncos in a way-they HAD to be undefeated after tomorrow in my view because of their opponents in weeks 1-3.
Ok? They’ll get their chance against the better programs in the B1G. It’s weird that you’re this passionate about hating him

Settle down. Tini.

Back