What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/23-9/25

Thinking Matt Wells' seat in Lubbock about to get white hot.

Checked the score after your comment and all I have to say for TT is ouch!

At least Wells has gone 1-0 against the new Big 12 with that W over Houston.

Mighty bowling green managed to match the Buff’s total offensive production in the first half.

You mean infinitely outpace? They are up 7-3 at half against Minny

Yeah if Bowling Green wins at Minnesota this week (up 7-3 at the half), yikes.

Bowling Green up on Minnesota, BTW

Bowling Green up 7-3 at Minnesota at halftime. 🤮

Minnesota struggling early against Bowling Green.

It's only halftime but sorry ass Bowling Green is beating Minny 7-3 in Minny. We better show up today or I think I might jump on the #FireDorrell train. I really wanted him to be successful too but recruiting has been lackluster. Maybe he pulls the plug on Chev after the season and we can have a competent offense again.
Anyone know how Minnesota is doing today?

Wisconsin better do something, I doubt that QB is good enough though. What happened to Wisconsin having a 220 or 230 pound back?

Damn... Bowling Green could've pretty much iced the game if they had fallen on the muffed punt by Minny.

edit: nvm BG gets an INT on the next play.

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

UMass down 0-50 to Coastal Carolina. Isn’t that where Tyler Lytle went? Doesn’t look like they let him play yet even!

Back