What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/23-9/25

Michigan did its best to squander a 17 point halftime lead to hold on (barely) against a surprisingly strong Rutgers team.

And does anyone else think this was a good year not to play the sheep?

And just how many MAC teams would take CU to the woodshed?

Looks that way. I think the only way they get a team in now is if North Carolina wins out (They go to Notre Dame halloween weekend).

Oregon's all of the sudden in the catbird's seat for a playoff spot.

Hot take: the only two teams in great position right now are Bama and Georgia.

Michigan did its best to squander a 17 point halftime lead to hold on (barely) against a surprisingly strong Rutgers team.

And does anyone else think this was a good year not to play the sheep?

And just how many MAC teams would take CU to the woodshed?

No-CSU's still a bad team. I don't care about the win at Toledo-the year we lost to Montana State, we still found a way to win a couple games. Iowa's got a tricky road game at Maryland next week and then Penn State the next two weeks, so its more likely Iowa just overlooked CSU.

Hot take: the only two teams in great position right now are Bama and Georgia.

I beg to differ. Georgia has three ranked teams on their schedule (Arkansas, Auburn, and Florida) between now and a hypothetical SEC championship game showdown with Alabama.

No marquee games on now but quite a few good ones to choose from:

Tennessee-Florida
Kentucky-South Carolina
Nebraska-Michigan State
WV-OU
KSU-Okie State
UNC-GT

No marquee games on now but quite a few good ones to choose from:

Tennessee-Florida
Kentucky-South Carolina
****braska-Michigan State
WV-OU
KSU-Okie State
UNC-GT

The game I've bolded makes me wish ties were still a thing in college football. **** them both.

That game in Seattle will be very tough
Yeah. There are tough games on every teams schedule. Oregon has probably the most favorable/clearest road to the playoff of any team, outside of maybe OU, though. Georgia has a decently tough schedule left, Bama has Ole Miss, A&M, Arkansas and Auburn, let alone an SEC CG vs Georgia.

A) What’s with Tennessee right now?

2) I officially hope there are no more points scored in the Neb/MSU game. And then MSU goes 1-7 from here out.

Yeah. There are tough games on every teams schedule. Oregon has probably the most favorable/clearest road to the playoff of any team, outside of maybe OU, though. Georgia has a decently tough schedule left, Bama has Ole Miss, A&M, Arkansas and Auburn, let alone an SEC CG vs Georgia.

Georgia's next 4 games are the heart of their schedule. Arkansas is vastly improved but they're not ready to compete with Georgia. Florida played a great and inspired game against Bama but I think we'll see that was a bit of an anomaly, plus they are currently trailing a sub-mediocre Tennessee team in the 2nd quarter. Kentucky and Auburn aren't gimme's but should still be relatively easy wins for the Dawgs.

Back