What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

What in the world is Martinez doing? Completely unsettled. Frost has to realize he's having success running the football, so keep running the damn football.

Following football doesn't mean a damn thing. I'm telling you what's happening because that's what's happening. You have an opinion. A wrong opinion, and I will point that out every time. Some people have more football in their background, be it playing, coaching, etc. that gives them a unique ability to break down plays or specific matchups. You and Duff are not that person.
Laughable. You are an absolute joke.

So the classiest fans in college football have all decided to sit down and be quiet. I wonder if they stick around and cheer for Ohio State after this one is over?

Seriously the fusker d is getting destroyed, again. How much longer till Frost loses what is left of that locker room.

Recruiting going to get even tougher for them. Who wants to be laughed at.

What in the world is Martinez doing? Completely unsettled. Frost has to realize he's having success running the football, so keep running the damn football.
Why do you give a ****? Watching Nebraska suck in their own house is so satisfying.

Because usually the early games suck. Today was the only time I haven't seen most of their game.
So you don’t understand why people watch games (like Michigan) that have no correlation to CU? Yet you always watch these games?? You’re the smartest/most football knowledgeable poster somehow, you know everyone else is wrong, you’re accusing Duff and TSchek of not knowing football which is hilarious in and of itself, AND you know “for a fact” that you’ve watched more snaps than Duff has when you yourself said you don’t get why people watch games that they have no rooting interest. You have to be the most arrogant and ignorant poster on this board. That’s impressive. Get over yourself, Christ.

That "calm sideline demeanor" doesn't really work when you spend the rest of the week throwing your players under the bus. Frost comes off as so fake.

Back