What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

Watching these late night Pac games reminds of college in the Walrus, 1/2 drunk on my way to full drunk watching random Pac-12 teams on the TVs while out with friends, and wondering how these games were going so late
Perfect!

giphy.gif

Here's what I learned from that clash of the titans we just watched-

UCLA is as bad as I thought they were before last week, which was a total fluke. They'll win a couple more games (Probably OSU at home-which might be the worst matchup of P5 teams since that Baylor-Kansas classic from 2 years ago) but I don't see them doing much more than equaling the 3-9 they put up LY. We should probably beat them by 10-14 at least-and there's so much apathy toward UCLA the SoCal buffs shouldn't have much trouble taking over the Rose Bowl with UCLA at 2-7 by then.

Arizona is a pretty bad football team without Tate-That defense hasn't figured anything out. The fact that Northern Arizona put up more on them than Texas Tech and UCLA combined says more about those two's offenses than UA's defense. If ASU or 2nd half of Fusker game Montez shows up, we're dropping at least 40 on them. If Tate's back-I see a shootout. If he doesn't play-I see an easy CU win. Wasn't impressed with their backup.

Oregon, Washington, and Utah look like tough games, but the other five look winnable. We might have to win via shootout against Arizona (if Tate is back) and Wazzu, but that seems plausible.

Oregon, Washington, and Utah look like tough games, but the other five look winnable. We might have to win via shootout against Arizona (if Tate is back) and Wazzu, but that seems plausible.
So what’s your win-loss guess now? I can’t tell from week to week. Some days I think we get our first win against USC. Some weeks I don’t.

I really want that win.

7-5 if we can stay reasonably healthy.

USC is bipolar. Never know which team is showing up week to week.
With a talented team with that psyche, it's very good that we get them at home. I suspect that their home/road splits on their performance metrics are going to be significantly different.

The conference did us a favor by putting us on Oregon's schedule right before the Washington game-That one's going to be tough, but its not a no hoper.

With a talented team with that psyche, it's very good that we get them at home. I suspect that their home/road splits on their performance metrics are going to be significantly different.
Who QBs for them is also key. Seems unknown at moment. Their WRs are a load if QB, whomever it is, has time.

I actually thought UCLA looked better with their backup over DTR.

Tate has a hamstring issue, so if he opens it up scrambling a lot, he may reaggravate it. You could also make an argument that the AZ backup QB is better than a less than mobile Tate.

Back