What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26 - 9/28

Big 12 games: Ok State @ KSU......weird one. KSU was very un-KSU the last 90 seconds of the first half @BYU giving away the ball for 21 points. Ok State got some cosmetic points at the end of the Utah game in Stillwater. Even without Rising, that game was not that close.

Gundy benched Alan Bowman for a time (backup Rangell was awful). Pokes show zero sign of getting the run game on track with Ollie Gordon kinda MIA. Poke D is very bad. Whatever "clicked" last year for OSU needs to happen but there aren't signs of it. On the road against a pissed KSU team.....

Cats are -5.5 in Manhattan. Yet, the ESPN score predictor has Ok State as a 53% win. Weird. I would expect KSU to bounce back but they lost some in the portal from last year.

BYU at **** Bailer.......despite all the own goals from KSU last week BYU Retzloff made some dagger good throws. and I kinda pull for Kelani Sitake. Since we boatraced BU I'd kinda like them to look good......help us out with a SOS W. But, really no. Go Coogs.

I just hope there isn't any licentious dancing by either team's fans. That would be untoward, un-Godly. Party night in Waco.

Iowa State-Houston. I like ISU's core group of skill players.....and posted such in the off-season somewhere. Houston is not good, though Donovon Smith can do some things...yet another of the TTech revolving door of Qb's. I watched him beat Texas in yet another 6-7 win Tech season. Alan Bowman was a Tech QB. Matt Campbell is a bit of a whiner/wanker and a coach who rather prove his point than adjust the game plan to win......but I'd say Barney was like that, maybe Bob Stoops. I like ISU up front to control this one on the road without too much drama
I can't believe I'm rooting for fvck bailer this week.

BYU killed ****bailer with short passes on that first drive. They looked like they were there all night last Saturday too.

Choosing to believe BYU is that good since this is two weeks in a row. And not that us vs Baylor was two very bad teams going down to the wire

Choosing to believe BYU is that good since this is two weeks in a row. And not that us vs Baylor was two very bad teams going down to the wire

****bailer's defense is going through the motions. Their offense isn't doing that bad.

You know better than this Padawan. Do not be seduced by the light

BYU had tons of success moving the ball with running and quick slant & underneath pass. Something that Colorado somehow can't do

Back