What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26 - 9/28

Scrolling through the box scores : ****braska and Purdue tied at 0 at half. FOUR MISSED FIELD GOALS BETWEEN THE 2 TEAMS. 3 by the fuskers 😄
It's on Peacock, so no one can see it. Well, except probably a million Nub households who bought a subscription for this.

Stadium being half empty at the start probably didn't help.
We broke their fans, too. We will soon be hearing takes about the team has quit on Aranda. CU will be the reason they go into a full rebuild. In desperation, Kendal Briles will be at the top of many "Next **** Baylor HC Hot Board" posts and articles.

One of 3 games exclusively on Peacock today. Lou-ND and OSU-MSU are the others
This is going to be the model for streaming apps. Do this to buy game broadcasts of college football. Fans are obsessed, so every time you do this you immediately pick up 6 to 8 figures of free trials + paid subs. So there's a great return whether it's FCS, G6 or P4.

I haven't decided whether I think Kentucky is by far the best mediocre team in the country and has an elite defense... or whether their recent games mean Georgia & Ole Miss are overrated.

Extremely hard for OkSU to come back now. OkSU is a much more winnable game for us than KSU
What makes you say that? If we are able to contain Jefferson today, gives me a lot of optimism that Livingston can scheme it up against multiple different types of offenses and isn’t a one scheme type coach.

I haven't decided whether I think Kentucky is by far the best mediocre team in the country and has an elite defense... or whether their recent games mean Georgia & Ole Miss are overrated.
I think their D is awesome. They have a very mediocre O unfortunately

What makes you say that? If we are able to contain Jefferson today, gives me a lot of optimism that Livingston can scheme it up against multiple different types of offenses and isn’t a one scheme type coach.
I'm comparing those two. I think we can win both, it's just OkSU is much easier because their QB can not throw, like, at all.

Last edited:
Come on, Baylor!
Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Going for it on 4th and 1 on your own 14 from the shotgun. Aranda must have liked what he saw out of our offense during film review

Back