What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/5 - 9/7

Transitive results don’t mean ****, BUT

-NDSU is currently up on Tenneseee State 35-0. Cam Miller playing like the real deal: 13/16 for 179 yds and 3 TDs, plus 5 rushes for 41 yds and a TD

-Bad omen for North Carolina State, who pulled away from Western Carolina late last week at home; they were down to WCU going into the 4th quarter. WCU just lost at home to tiny Campbell University by 8 points.
Cam Miller is out of eligibility, he is going to regret not going and getting that $500k for a starting QB
Baylor, Michigan, and many others are already regretting who is their guy behind center.
Hope they win the FCS National Championship, he is really good

Well, in not so shocking news, Notre Dame's crybaby shvt has paid off. Every time UNI has a big play now, it's a hold or whatever. Until that play.

I feel like that's a fairly common road uniform for them, although maybe they don't wear the yellow helmets very often
maybe i just havent watched them in forever, but my first thought was whether the stream im watching has a replay of an old auburn lsu game

Kentucky's offense is terrible. South Carolina's isn't much better but it's been more than enough. Sellers looks like he could develop into a pretty good QB

maybe i just havent watched them in forever, but my first thought was whether the stream im watching has a replay of an old auburn lsu game

I haven't watched them in forever either but at first glance it looked somewhat typical for them until I remembered that their usual helment is navy blue

Pretty sure if you look up JAG in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of ND's quarterback.

Pretty sure if you look up JAG in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of ND's quarterback.

he's a very good runner but even after the A&M win I heard an interview with one of their beat writers and he said the lack of a downfield passing is bound to hurt them at some point. Even if not today likely at some point against one of the many pedestrian teams on their schedule.

Back