What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/5 - 9/7

Iowa settles for another FG after having 1st and goal from less than five yards out. Seemed to abandon the run after two big runs got them down there. 🤔

Compared to all the super seniors we've seen post-pandemic, a 3rd year college player somehow seems young. Also, lazy announcers generally talk about a RS soph as "young" and a true junior as a veteran.
fair enough, if he's on the Bo Nix, Dillon Gabriel plan he's still a pup.

Might have an easier answer figuring out what is right with Auburn.

Thorne is just bad.
Auburn’s kicker is named Townes Magoo?
awkward will ferrell GIF

How good is Iowa State supposed to be? I’m willing to say Iowa has another great defense, but am I really supposed to think a team with this offense is underrated?

Transitive results don’t mean ****, BUT

-NDSU is currently up on Tenneseee State 35-0. Cam Miller playing like the real deal: 13/16 for 179 yds and 3 TDs, plus 5 rushes for 41 yds and a TD

-Bad omen for North Carolina State, who pulled away from Western Carolina late last week at home; they were down to WCU going into the 4th quarter. WCU just lost at home to tiny Campbell University by 8 points.

How good is Iowa State supposed to be? I’m willing to say Iowa has another great defense, but am I really supposed to think a team with this offense is underrated?

ISU's defense has been okay. They held North Dakota to 3 points last week for whatever that's worth.

Iowa settles for another FG after having 1st and goal from less than five yards out. Seemed to abandon the run after two big runs got them down there. 🤔
Iowa is very good, especially on defense but they are brutally boring to watch.

Problem for them is that winning games with an offense that scores less than 25 points per game doesn't do it when they play elite teams, even with their defense.

Utah down their starting QB and a starting Safety.
Some people trying to say this was a dirty play by **** Baylor. Few hate **** Baylor more than I do, but that's just a football play. Rising was in his throwing motion when contact was made and the defender pulled up rather than complete the tackle out of bounds. Not sure how anyone could see "dirty" on this one.

Some people trying to say this was a dirty play by **** Baylor. Few hate **** Baylor more than I do, but that's just a football play. Rising was in his throwing motion when contact was made and the defender pulled up rather than complete the tackle out of bounds. Not sure how anyone could see "dirty" on this one.
People think they say an extension by the Baylor defender, AFTER QB is clearly out of bounds. Not sure I but it either. Just ****ty location on the field.

Rising plays recklessly for a veteran starting QB.

Back