What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Nov. 20th-21st

This Oklahoma team has played like a bunch of fired up psychopaths. It's the sleazy, lame, and unfunny kind of dirty. Unless they are your team.

This Oklahoma team has played like a bunch of fired up psychopaths. It's the sleazy, lame, and unfunny kind of dirty. Unless they are your team.
Like with Miami, I've always respected that Oklahoma is unapologetically sleazy.

I will never wish good on that racist twat Gundy, so I'm loving this game.

Like with Miami, I've always respected that Oklahoma is unapologetically sleazy.

I will never wish good on that racist twat Gundy, so I'm loving this game.
I'd like it to be a game for fowlers sake. My wife sang boomer sooner this am. On bedlam. And she graduated from OSU. So they deserve everything bad.

idk if I've ever seen a 4 yard pass on a flea flicker before

This is basically the JT Daniels I kept expecting should show up at USC

Back