What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Nov. 20th-21st

Oklahoma, politically, is basically the right's version of San Francisco. They don't believe that Covid is more than the flu. Thoughts and prayers to them.

OU has that much influence down here. Oklahoma county and surrounding counties are covid red or orange, and have been under local restictions - masks, percentages of people inside businesses, schools online, and a lot more.

Yet, there's a large turnout for the big rivalry game. The city of Norman officials should be called on the carpet. But since it's OU, that won't happen.

Dude. They beat Oregon State and are currently beating up on Arizona. Keep perspective.
Who do you think is the front runner so far in the PAC? Morris looks legit to me and we know UW has legit lines and playmakers. They haven't played anyone so far and looked bad last week, but Oregon and USC look just ok to me.

american gangster GIF

Who do you think is the front runner so far in the PAC? Morris looks legit to me and we know UW has legit lines and playmakers. They haven't played anyone so far and looked bad last week, but Oregon and USC look just ok to me.

I think Oregon?

Love the Kool-aid but our Might Buffs have some serious issues to work through, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. They will have more than their hands full next weekend against the condoms. I love what they've done so far, but USC is not UCLA, nor is it Stanford. If the Buffs can go 3-0, they have a chance to run the table. But they could just as likely... well, here's hoping we go 3-0.

I agree there isn’t an elite team right now but I would still say Oregon and USC before Washington. We’ll see what happens tonight to see if USC looks better than they have

I agree there isn’t an elite team right now but I would still say Oregon and USC before Washington. We’ll see what happens tonight to see if USC looks better than they have
My brother in law said Utah hasn't practiced much. I'm thinking of betting USC but will never bet against a Whittingham team

My brother in law said Utah hasn't practiced much. I'm thinking of betting USC but will never bet against a Whittingham team
I agree - even GameDay crew was saying Utah getting respect due to ‘brand’ and that includes all of their studs graduating. Rebuilding year for sure and first game after some teams have played 9. Trying to stay up to watch just due to curiosity and to further scout $C. Bummed Buffs aren’t on right now!

I agree - even GameDay crew was saying Utah getting respect due to ‘brand’ and that includes all of their studs graduating. Rebuilding year for sure and first game after some teams have played 9. Trying to stay up to watch just due to curiosity and to further scout $C. Bummed Buffs aren’t on right now!
Their transfer QB is good. Supposedly

So not accurate, glad we agree.

In the first half, he was blowing balls over the heads of guys 30 yards downfield. He was not throwing as hard in the second half, likely because he was told to take some heat off of his throws (which then led to at least one INT that I recall).
His ball is just bad and uncatchable and inconsistent. They gotta go back to Martinez now likely

It doesn't happen often-but I'm 100% with you on this one. There's no reason why we can't win this conference.
His ball is just bad and uncatchable and inconsistent. They gotta go back to Martinez now likely
Fusker? I bet you could come up with a pretty good football team from all the kids who have transferred out of that program over the last three years.

It doesn't happen often-but I'm 100% with you on this one. There's no reason why we can't win this conference.

****er? I bet you could come up with a pretty good football team from all the kids who have transferred out of that program over the last three years.
Nice take, the list has to be stunningly long! Love watching the mediocrity! When Frost tried to complain about favorable or unfavorable scheduling for the “Big” programs, he bought himself the most vitriol from the little programs and they want to beat his ass every time! They have no real wide receivers, and now no QB ability. McCaffrey should be a RB!

Back