What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Watching the nubs with my wife and her husker family, very hard to not cheer for akst and get banned from the hotel room.

Might be fun to watch their agony as they realize their fuskers are going to suck again this year.

But the minute the portable meth lab comes out I'm gone. Don't care if they are relatives.

Watching the combination of size and speed on Alabama's defense gives me the chills thinking about our offense playing them. CSU may not get a 1st down

Watching the combination of size and speed on Alabama's defense gives me the chills thinking about our offense playing them. CSU may not get a 1st down
Those 2nd and 3rd down defensive plays on that last FSU drive were freakish. Humans should not be able to move that quickly...

Texas State is so so bad. Also UMass and ECU both embarrassingly blown out by FCS schools.

And Oregon's allowed 21 points to Southern Utah in one half, lol.

Stidham having a decent debut tonight. Just threw a nice TD pass to the corner albeit in what is pretty much garbage time. They have a big game next week at Clemson.

If you enjoy smothering defense, then you like watching them. It's impressive, but it's not an exciting brand of football

Alabama always reminds me of a boa constrictor that just slowly squeezes the life out of its opponents and then just goes for the kill in the 2nd half. You have to admire them for the consistency they've shown at an elite level under Saban, but at the end of the day I rarely get much enjoyment out of watching their games.

Alabama always reminds me of a boa constrictor that just slowly squeezes the life out of its opponents and then just goes for the kill in the 2nd half. You have to admire them for the consistency they've shown at an elite level under Saban, but at the end of the day I rarely get much enjoyment out of watching their games.
Well, if they lost more their games would be much more enjoyable to watch.

I agree. I've found myself more interested in watching/rooting for Arky State tonight.

Back