What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

http://scout.com/college/texas/Article/ARE-YOU-SITTING-DOWN-MY-SEASON-PREDICTION-FOR-TEXAS-106152595

Texas fans who can’t stand the idea of getting their hopes up - out of fear of having them trampled again after seven straight years of fumbling around in irrelevance - either stop reading now … or go ahead, get those hopes up.

If this prediction is off, it won’t be by much.

As long as Texas stays healthy at QB, on the O-line and D-line, the Longhorns will go 12-1 this season, including a Big 12 title game victory over Oklahoma State that will send the Longhorns into the College Football Playoff.

Which genius in USC's athletic department scheduled the team who was the Group of Five's representative in the New Year's Six last year?

I generally root for Pac-12 teams to win for conference prestige and our strength of schedule, but I always root against USC and Oregon. Go Western Michigan!

IMO, WMU doesn't even look that talented. Who does USC have back at receiver? That might answer some questions about why USC can't get anyone open.

Another team who I think is not as good as their pre season ranking is Kansas state.
They are currently tied 10-10 with northern Arkansas in the 2nd

Which genius in USC's athletic department scheduled the team who was the Group of Five's representative in the New Year's Six last year?
You mean the guy that booked this game when WMU won 4 games total over two years in 2012 and 2013?

IMO, WMU doesn't even look that talented. Who does USC have back at receiver? That might answer some questions about why USC can't get anyone open.

They did lose their top 2 receivers but Burnett is back and was essentially tied for 2nd on their team and is one of the top receivers in the conference

"Which idiot made the decision to schedule Colorado this week? Those receivers are eating our corners alive! They're legit!"

- Michigan fan, September 2016

USC jumps out to the lead.

If you have the aspirations that USC does it shouldn't matter which MAC team you bring in. How many players does Western Michigan have who USC would have given a scholly out of HS?

Texas State is losing 9-0 to Houston Baptist with 7:25 left in the 2nd. Getting torched through the air, hopefully Montez can find his groove next week.

Local small college games

Surprised they scheduled this one this early in the season, two teams at the top of the RMAC in recent seasons. CSU-Pueblo beat Mines 38-7, Colorado Mesa beat Western State 49-23.

Northern Colorado beat College of Idaho (yeah, I've never heard of them either) 41-14. Things get a little tougher for them now as the travel to Florida before playing us in two weeks.

Waking up this morning I never expected that the SC/WMU game would be the wildest game I'd watch today

What the **** is going on

Back