What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

It's like a drunk uncle luko

Figured you needed some knowledge on the situation, seeing as how you questioned the playcalling giving the QB too many carries, when that's not how it works. But you knew that, so your original comment must have been a mistake.
It's like you aren't smart enough to understand the offense beyond a general description.

annnnd this is another reason why no one runs the triple option anymore. Too bad at these situations.

score is 28-28 and the game is involving an atlanta team? where have i seen that before?

I'm having trouble getting past both the fact that someone at Tennessee thought it was cool to add some school color stickers to a garbage can and the fact that ESPN thinks that is such a big deal that they need to show it to me every 30 seconds. WTF?

I'm having trouble getting past both the fact that someone at Tennessee thought it was cool to add some school color stickers to a garbage can and the fact that ESPN thinks that is such a big deal that they need to show it to me every 30 seconds. WTF?
I mean this is the same place that came up with life champs soo.

I highlighted the answer to your first question.

the tennessee band must be among the worst offenders in the country when it comes to annoying the **** out of people with their fight song

Back