What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

I guess we know why Todd finds a new dream job every couple years, or used to. Something is seriously wrong in Tempe.

That is the weirdest stat I have seen in a long time. Forget the opponent, August in Tempe should necessitate rotating some on defense.

That is the weirdest stat I have seen in a long time. Forget the opponent, August in Tempe should necessitate rotating some on defense.
Less weird, more ruhroh:

NMSU with the unforced error. The emperor may get to keep his clothes for another week.

Give ballage a head of steam, and he does serious damage. Let's hope that oL doesn't figure it out before we play them

Not much to add about ASU other than they appear to be as bad as I thought they were.

Utah has a really good QB. Can't run for **** on them. But their secondary is iffy. I'll have a full game recap up tomorrow.

Wrt Bama v FSU, whomever has a better chance to lose this year - go them.
This is a hard one, SEC kinda sucks while ACC has some wild cards.

I guess we know why Todd finds a new dream job every couple years, or used to. Something is seriously wrong in Tempe.
A few minutes before half time I was watching him yell at a player on the sideline. The kid had just made a minor mistake (I honestly don't remember what it was, just that it was a really minor mistake, the type of thing that even pro bowlers occasionally do), and I thought "he's lost this team."

The head coach should not be yelling at players on the sideline (unless the player just deliberately got an unsportsmanlike penalty - that's the exception when it's ok). He should be encouraging them after they screw up, and cheering them when they do well.

Anyway, he's at the top of my list of "Pac12 coaches that may not last the season."

Dang, nice Gangi. It seems like an unusual amount of ex-CU walkons and backups at QB have gone on to success elsewhere.

A few minutes before half time I was watching him yell at a player on the sideline. The kid had just made a minor mistake (I honestly don't remember what it was, just that it was a really minor mistake, the type of thing that even pro bowlers occasionally do), and I thought "he's lost this team."

The head coach should not be yelling at players on the sideline (unless the player just deliberately got an unsportsmanlike penalty - that's the exception when it's ok). He should be encouraging them after they screw up, and cheering them when they do well.

Anyway, he's at the top of my list of "Pac12 coaches that may not last the season."

Both Arizona schools will make coaching changes

I keep watching Kalen Ballage waste away there. And he deserves it. Worst decision that kid ever made. He could have been part of something special here. There he is the last gasp hope for a rapidly imploding program.

CBSSN - Northern Illinois just pulled within 3 of Boston College in the 3rd quarter. Would be a rough loss for the ACC strength of schedule.

Wisconsin rolling now.

Washington figured it out at Rutgers and won 30-14.

One of the news bits they kept scrolling at the bottom during the game was that the cancelled the Cal v Texas women's soccer match because of heat concerns. **** I hate soccer.

One of the news bits they kept scrolling at the bottom during the game was that the cancelled the Cal v Texas women's soccer match because of heat concerns. **** I hate soccer.

Y'know, I've heard about womens' cycles syncing, but that's still a weird reason to cancel a game . . .

I'm going to hell.

Back