What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 11/5 - 11/9

I like how Minnesota runs their offense. Simple, stick to the run, play action off of it, and now they mix in a screen for the TD. They've been killing Penn State over the middle, too.

It is a problem of intelligence. Huskies are bred to live in the cold and follow the other dogs ass. They are a stupid breed.
If their mascot was the Collie, they would be doing much better.

Fixed given I have one of those.

Row the damn boat.

Any team who bitch-slapped Nebraska is one I can get behind. Their schedule isn't great, but they've laid the wood to most of the bad B1G teams they've played. They win out, they're going to the playoff.

Pedo St is taking far too long to get their plays in ... already burned a TO and now get a costly delay of game penalty.

Another pick for Winfield Jr. Penn State 's QB is floating some throws, pressure caused that one, though.

when trump went to the 2018 national championship, some people were stuck in lines, in the rain, for hours:

"What changes when a president comes to a game? From the College Football Playoff title-game experience, there was an influx of security, including additional metal detectors. There were closed gates, closed roads around the stadium and an extended security perimeter. Parts of the concourse can be shut down for periods of time as the president moves around."

The crowd reaction should be interesting, the game great. (I use Hulu and Sling, so no way to quickly switch between games)

when trump went to the 2018 national championship, some people were stuck in lines, in the rain, for hours:

"What changes when a president comes to a game? From the College Football Playoff title-game experience, there was an influx of security, including additional metal detectors. There were closed gates, closed roads around the stadium and an extended security perimeter. Parts of the concourse can be shut down for periods of time as the president moves around."

The crowd reaction should be interesting, the game great. (I use Hulu and Sling, so no way to quickly switch between games)
Bryant Denny environs and neighborhood will be a nightmare to secure. Everything from apts to sorority houses. Construction on several routes as well.

That was a must convert for PSU-they don't get they're probably conceding at least a FG to Minny

Back