What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games week of 11/5 - 11/9

Great win for Minnesota, I'll admit I gave them very little chance to win. They still have a couple of tough games left at Iowa and against Wisconsin, so I can't imagine them running the table let alone beating tOSU in the B1G championship game

Great win for Minnesota, I'll admit I gave them very little chance to win. They still have a couple of tough games left at Iowa and against Wisconsin, so I can't imagine them running the table let alone beating tOSU in the B1G championship game
Even if they split the two you mention and lose the CG this is still a program changing year and a special season. I also wouldn't count them out of winning those two.

Either way Pedo State losing is never a bad thing.

Even if they split the two you mention and lose the CG this is still a program changing year and a special season. I also wouldn't count them out of winning those two.

Either way Pedo State losing is never a bad thing.
PJ Fleck has something going up there and I am looking forward to seeing them in 2021-22 for a series of hopefully up and coming power 5 teams!!!

That’s a strange take for the Goat. Must be something personal.
Saban is no goat. He's coached at LSU and Bama, where functional retards can get admitted, the cheating is prevalent, and the talent advantage is enormous. Come on hawg, Saban is a well known bag of dicks, who treats his players like assets. Him being a ****bag is common knowledge.

Saban is no goat. He's coached at LSU and Bama, where functional retards can get admitted, the cheating is prevalent, and the talent advantage is enormous. Come on hawg, Saban is a well known bag of dicks, who treats his players like assets. Him being a ****bag is common knowledge.
It’s hard to win national championships. He drives his team and that program. He manages his roster. We just view his differently. All good.

Now, LSU looks great. Burrow is really good. WRs are studs.

And CU needs a drive.

It’s hard to win national championships. He drives his team and that program. He manages his roster. We just view his differently. All good.

Now, LSU looks great. Burrow is really good. WRs are studs.

And CU needs a drive.
I have no respect for the "win by any means necessary" coaching/management, and neither should anyone else. Zero respect f Saban

Bad, bad team
Terrible.

Point is that that league has some of the best programs in college football, no one can question the top of the league.

It is also a league thought that has multiple bad teams, arguably they are one of the weakest leagues in the bottom third.

Between the bad league teams and their notoriously weak OOC schedules their records tend to be inflated.

Terrible.

Point is that that league has some of the best programs in college football, no one can question the top of the league.

It is also a league thought that has multiple bad teams, arguably they are one of the weakest leagues in the bottom third.

Between the bad league teams and their notoriously weak OOC schedules their records tend to be inflated.
Bottom is weak in most leagues but Vandy, Ark are really bad.

Burrow is just on another level this year. Tua hasn't been overly terrible outside of a couple plays, but Burrow is just not missing throws.

Back