What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, week of 9/6-9/7

Cals D looks legit to me

That seems to be their calling card under Wilcox, but I thought their passing game was decent tonight. If they can put together a halfway decent offense to go with that D, they might be pretty good.

Or UW is just bad. Eason looked Browning level.

Umm, uh, anyone still awake? If so, umm, Washington is in a bit of trouble. About ready to go to the 4th quarter trailing Cal.
Cal about to beat Washington and no one is watching. Larry Scott has the 2am time frame on lock down!

I woke up after sleeping for two hours just in time to see the last 4 minutes of that game. There goes any chance (probably) of the Pac 12 getting into the CFP ... but guess what? I don't really care. Congrats Bears!!

So happy for Cal. Taking the over on their win total was the easiest betting decision I’ve made in a long time

Also I’m not happy that USC has fallen ass backwards into a great QB again. Slovis is legit

Wilcox is turning out to be a really good hire for Cal. We may have caught a huge break not having to play them this season.

OTOH, the posters who were not buying Stanford were right. That team has some serious issues in the front seven. Granted, Mills was missing a lot of plays on offense for them, but they just look okay there as well.

Wilcox is turning out to be a really good hire for Cal. We may have caught a huge break not having to play them this season.

OTOH, the posters who were not buying Stanford were right. That team has some serious issues in the front seven. Granted, Mills was missing a lot of plays on offense for them, but they just look okay there as well.
I would expect that for most of the people who were high on Stanford, Costello was a huge reason for that. But their lines and RBs are nothing special.

I would expect that for most of the people who were high on Stanford, Costello was a huge reason for that. But their lines and RBs are nothing special.

Mills must have missed about five open receivers in the quarter or so I watched. Your comment on their RBs really rings true. Scarlett is JAG.

SIAP, but CSU won 38-13 yesterday over Western Illinois, and Collin Hill put up 367 yards 4TDs and 0 INTs. Not great competition, but it’s a little better knowing that Hill is a legit QB and their passing game should be pretty good all year long.

Back