What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, week of 9/6-9/7

Wanted Army to win, but mostly wanted the game to end quickly. So good job Michigan.

Maybe this was mentioned elsewhere, but CSU won in a blowout today. Granted, they were playing Western Illinois and we hate the Rams, but after we beat them, it'd be nice to see then win a few games. Otherwise we just beat a few cupcakes is all.

lots of home cooking for ped state. kinda weird that that's what the NCAA wants to do. but it's happening.

Coastal Carolina beat KU 12-7. Watched last half of 4Q...Les Miles has a lot of work to do.

Coastal Carolina beat KU 12-7. Watched last half of 4Q...Les Miles has a lot of work to do.

I never thought I would ever root for a Texas team, but a good friend of mine is a diehard Longhorns fan and I'd love to see them cap this upset.

Wtf meatchicken state?

Someone puked light neon green slime that stuck on the white parts of the uni's, except the numbers.

Even the sparty helmet sticker got slimed.

Back