What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, week of 9/6-9/7

Why do Longhorn fans have such potty mouths?

DifficultEquatorialAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

Omg I’m going to be up all night waiting for this UW game. Or I’ll be listening in my sleep since it is on in the bedroom.

The Pac 12 should just call the Cal @ UDub game and play it tomorrow or something. Plus it looks like we'll get to see the replay of our game against the fuskers.

That was a hell of a throw & catch to tie things up for Minnesota.

The ref not calling a blatant facemask is one thing, slapping Reyna in the head after was a little excessive.

Umm, uh, anyone still awake? If so, umm, Washington is in a bit of trouble. About ready to go to the 4th quarter trailing Cal.

Back