What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/16-10/19

I can't stand that ****ing guy. His interviews are the absolute worst.
Good early. Now a book Hawk. Lots lazier. Name sells, not content anymore. People buy to remember one sentence. And that’s what he wants.

Going to Tuscaloosa this weekend with my son for a recruiting visit (swimming, not football, so he can't commit to CU) and we get tix to see Bama vs Tennessee. Never been to an SEC game atmosphere before, so should be fun.
He a sprinter?

Going to Tuscaloosa this weekend with my son for a recruiting visit (swimming, not football, so he can't commit to CU) and we get tix to see Bama vs Tennessee. Never been to an SEC game atmosphere before, so should be fun.

SEC games are very fun. Bama-Tennessee rivalry used to be must see.

Awesome sport. Keep him clean though. As crooked as the track world is.
If a swimmer isn't clean you have a problem in your pool.

Actually though there are dirty programs in probably every sport. If it is worth winning there are some who will put winning above the rules and above the health and safety of the athletes.

Fortunately though in the non-revenue sports I think it may be easier for an athlete to choose to avoid participating in the cheating if they don't want to. It helps that transferring is easier.

I've said my undergrad was from Baylor on here multiple times. So my college football rooting interests go 1) Colorado (M.S., favorite team since childhood, wife's team/ undergrad), 2) Baylor (B.S.), 3) Cal-Berkeley (PhD), 4) Whoever is playing ****braska.

JFC, I hope CU and Cal made you sign an affidavit that you believed in the theory of evolution before admitting you from the stain in Waco.

I've said my undergrad was from Baylor on here multiple times. So my college football rooting interests go 1) Colorado (M.S., favorite team since childhood, wife's team/ undergrad), 2) Baylor (B.S.), 3) Cal-Berkeley (PhD), 4) Whoever is playing ****braska.
Looks like the joke is on me. My AllBuffs Premium Database did not have your updated resume'. A thousand pardons.

Gotta be a semester abroad at Monash University, no? #5.

JFC, I hope CU and Cal made you sign an affidavit that you believed in the theory of evolution before admitting you from the stain in Waco.
Ha, Baylor isn't Liberty. I remember in a religion class (I minored in World Religions, always found learning about various belief systems interesting) and the professor briefly took a minute to make sure everyone understood Young-Earthers and Creationists were full of BS, pointing to, as an example, a middle eastern tablet he had at his home which far pre-dates the Young-Earth view of the world. Jesus-loving kid in the back got all bristly and asked how the tablet was dated, no doubt because he'd been previously taught some BS about the inaccuracy of radioisotope dating. Much to said kid's disappointment, the prof replied "Well, we know the dating system this culture used, and they wrote the date on it."

Surprised you picked Christianity there and not one of the other religions.
Edited: If you're saying you're surprised I "picked" Christianity as my own religion, I didn't/ I'm not Christian (or religious at all, for that matter)..

Last edited:
Ha, Baylor isn't Liberty.

Not that it hasn't tried to be in the past: "The Michael Polanyi Center (MPC) at Baylor University, Texas, was the first center at a research university exclusively dedicated to the principle of intelligent design . . ." Baptist idots wanted to teach creationism as a science, and **** Baylor said that's fine with us until the derision rained righteously down on their heads like frogs on Pharaoh.

Not that it hasn't tried to be in the past: "The Michael Polanyi Center (MPC) at Baylor University, Texas, was the first center at a research university exclusively dedicated to the principle of intelligent design . . ." Baptist idots wanted to teach creationism as a science, and **** Baylor said that's fine with us until the derision rained righteously down on their heads like frogs on Pharaoh.
There's a reason Sloan isn't around anymore. When I was in school a prof got booted for saying ID had a seat at the conversation.

Back