What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/16-10/19

What's the reason? Was he anti-rape or something?
I thought it was kinda obvious from the topic we were on, but he was way too conservative, wanted to bring back much more Southern Baptist influence in the school, after the University had taken big steps to remove those influences (breaking their former relationship with the Baptist General Convention of Texas in the 1990's, even though it meant losing lots of funding from the BGCT).

I thought it was kinda obvious from the topic we were on, but he was way too conservative, wanted to bring back much more Southern Baptist influence in the school, after the University had taken big steps to remove those influences (breaking their former relationship with the Baptist General Convention of Texas in the 1990's, even though it meant losing lots of funding from the BGCT).

I was just kidding. I find your Waco to Boulder to Berkeley trek strangely endearing. I just wish you would change your handle to WacoBuff.

JFC, I hope CU and Cal made you sign an affidavit that you believed in the theory of evolution before admitting you from the stain in Waco.
My Baylor degree has been very well respected at CU, Berkeley, and Stanford (one year fellowship). Baylor is ranked higher than CU by many university ranking lists, including Times and USNWR. But anyways, I'm glad I eventually found my way to CU, my donations go to CU (we need it, with what our state funding is), and I will certainly hope my kids go to CU (though Berkeley would be fine too, I guess). Sko Buffs.

I was just kidding. I find your Waco to Boulder to Berkeley trek strangely endearing. I just wish you would change your handle to WacoBuff.
Nah bud, I was happy to get outta Waco (though the cost of living was great for a kid working full time). I made this screen name while still finishing the PhD.

If there is a handlechange for BerkeleyBuff, it has to be NotVernonHowellBuff

We need to beat them both.
No doubt. While it's obviously a pointless exercise, damn I swear I think about that Air Force loss every week. A bowl game would be huge for the program, and now we're down to really, really needing to win ALL of the "winnable" games left, or else we'll have to pick up a huge upset against USC, UW, or Utah.

Last edited:
We need to beat them both. Hopefully Mills and Costello are out for the year
*I'll tweak this by saying I hope Mills and Costello are fine, they both get the flu right before playing us, and both make full, immediate recoveries after the game

No doubt. While it's obviously a pointless exercise, damn I swear I think about that Air Force loss every week. A bowl game would be huge for the program, and now we're down to really, really needing to win ALL of the "winnable" games left, or else we'll have to pick up a huge upset against USC, UW, or Utah.

The first two losses are a lot worse than Friday was-had we executed like we were capable of, we still probably lose to Oregon something like 45-24. This is a similar spot to the ASU game (this team's most complete game of the year)-Road game that nobody thinks we've got much of a shot in. Run the ball and win the ToP (keep that offense off the field) and we've got a chance.

The first two losses are a lot worse than Friday was-had we executed like we were capable of, we still probably lose to Oregon something like 45-24. This is a similar spot to the ASU game (this team's most complete game of the year)-Road game that nobody thinks we've got much of a shot in. Run the ball and win the ToP (keep that offense off the field) and we've got a chance.
Ya, Oregon was never going to be a win this year. Air Force and Arizona both sting, bad. Here's to hoping the team's week to week improvement outpaces that of our coming opponents. Agreed with running the ball this week. Keep the WSU receivers off the field.

looking forward to

ucla vs stanford
We get them consecutively following USC. Which do we want, UCLA to continue to self-destruct or for Stanford to fall below .500 and struggle instead of getting some positive footing?

We really need to beat both if we want to have any hope for a bowl. It would also be significant because it would mean that we don't end up in the basement of the division standings.

We get them consecutively following USC. Which do we want, UCLA to continue to self-destruct or for Stanford to fall below .500 and struggle instead of getting some positive footing?

We really need to beat both if we want to have any hope for a bowl. It would also be significant because it would mean that we don't end up in the basement of the division standings.
just want to watch tonight no bias... want to kick both their @ss'

feeling more confident about our chances vs Furd

UCLA apparently can be hit or miss, although I can't say I saw much of this game so no idea how it played out

Back