What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

That pick has changed the game.

Crowd was out of the game, their defense was on their heels, and now the crowd is going and the defense was flying around.

How the hell are you going to talk about Gus like that? That's some shameful ****.
Guy's waiting out in the flat behind the QB (obviously setting up the later throwback). QB throws him the ball. Gus: an excellent timing pass! Klatt never mentions that play but lauds Browning for always being on time with the ball. etc.

Gus can make a 5 yd gain sound like an 85 yd punt return ... kind of annoying.

And he's an idot.

It looked like he made an effort to stay in bounds. That was terrible

Yes it did look like that, and it was pretty clear that he wasn't getting any additional yards.

Then Utah just totally screwed up that 3rd down, QB needs to throw it away. There were lucky to get the FG team on the field in time.

Mark johnson?

Yeah ... kind of like Mark. But IMO he's not an idot, just a little too Gus-like in his call of the games. Of course radio is a little different, since the audience can't see for themselves. But I'm glad all of CU's games so far have been on the tube, so I haven't been relegated to having to listen to KOA (can't stand that station) ... although I would like to hear how GB does on the color for game broadcasts.

I don't see how that wasn't a first down in the Miami game. The ball was touching the yardstick it looked like. Not to mention that the spot was terrible.

Utah looks meh other than that RB. UW looks good. Our offense is going to struggle against that secondary.

I like the way UW suckes them in with a penalty on 3rd and goal so they have a penalty on 1st down to move back.

I think I just saw a Washington DL intentionally unbuckle the helmet strap on the Utah RB. Given the rule that a player must leave for a down, not sure why defenders don't attempt this more often particularly on RBS that are " stood up" in the pile.

IF washington doesn't do something about the run game, they ain't gonna win this one. It's like watching old CU games

I think I just saw a Washington DL intentionally unbuckle the helmet strap on the Utah RB. Given the rule that a player must leave for a down, not sure why defenders don't attempt this more often particularly on RBS that are " stood up" in the pile.
The helmet would still have to come off

Back