What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

WTF was Utah thinking on that play? All they needed was a 1st down and still had 2 TOs left.

So it does come down to the punt return / blocks in the back.

I'm REALLY glad we get Utar at home.

now, for the extremely rare situation on abc wherein I root for Texas.

They are terrible. #8 Baylor (lol) is not good either. 26-31 **** bailor and ut driving.

Not scared of Utah or UW since we aren't playing either one away. we can play with both those teams.

utah is very physical and that rb looks great. that is shaping up to be a great game ahead of us. uw doesn't look bullet-proof to me. if everything breaks right, we could be sitting at 10-2 with a puncher's chance of upsetting uw to win the conference title. that would be ****ing epic.

It's going to be fun to see nubb go up against a good defense for once.

Back