What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

i think strong is toast regardless of what happens the rest of the way with texassssss. there were big boosters who hated the hire.

Yeah ... IIRC they said it "wasn't a good fit for Texas." Gee, I wonder what those fine Southern gentlemen meant by that?

Whoohoooo! Furk Bailer!!!
BTW, WTF was that call? A forward pass? (if so it's intentional grounding) A run with forward progress? He dropped the ball long before the whistle blew. That was a BS call.

UT did the football playoff committee a great service.

**** Baylor.

Have to say the copper ASU helmets are pretty cool. Also saw cool chrome red helmets maybe Thursday, forget, but I think a couple of teams have these.

Looks like we might have to replace Cougn't with Duckn't.

ASU with a big turnover and score. I keep turning from the Nebraska game, to Wyoming game, to ASU/Oregon.

I see that the mighty nubb offense has scored all of 7 points through the entire first half (almost). Sux to actually play a decent defense, doesn't it fuskers?
Huh? Dont think anyone has been touting them as having a great offense.

#11 Wisconsin 17 - #7 Nebraska 7 (8+ in 3rd)
#15 Auburn 20 - Ole Miss 22 (half)
#18 Tennessee 7 - South Carolina 14 (half)
#13 Boise State 21 - Wyoming 17 (10+ in 3rd)
#3 Clemson 14 - #12 Florida State 0 (13+ in 2nd)

Back