What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

Would be great for us. we'd pass them up for bowl game standings

Doesn't really matter. I think the team outside of us that has the greatest impact on our bowl destination is UW. The Rose Bowl has to take the highest ranked Pac 12 team according to the CFP if they lose the champion to the playoff-that's what I was trying to get at the other day. If we're 10-2 playing 12-0 Washington on 12/2, we go to the Rose Bowl either way.

I don't get the love for WSU-I think we're going to beat them, and I think Utah would handle them if they played. That d is marginal, and the offense looks very flat to say the least tonight.

So is Wazzou going to drop a stupid game and cause that game to be relegated to the P12 network too?

I don't know what OSU is trying to accomplish with that black beaver with the orange eye, but if it's not hilarity, then mission failed.

Stanford just pulled off their best non-McCaffrey play: Throw an INT, guy fumbles, Stanford gains 10 yards off the fumble.

Doesn't really matter. I think the team outside of us that has the greatest impact on our bowl destination is UW. The Rose Bowl has to take the highest ranked Pac 12 team according to the CFP if they lose the champion to the playoff-that's what I was trying to get at the other day. If we're 10-2 playing 12-0 Washington on 12/2, we go to the Rose Bowl either way.

I don't get the love for WSU-I think we're going to beat them, and I think Utah would handle them if they played. That d is marginal, and the offense looks very flat to say the least tonight.
I'm talking Alamo.Bowl or Holiday Bowl

The silly helmets the rodents are wearing tonight. They said it's the 75th anniversary of a Rose Bowl win.

I saw the logo on the helmets (barely), but I guess my old eyes aren't sharp enough to see the little orange dot ... have to check it out in the 2nd half.

Those d-bags on the FS1 halftime show were talking about a rematch between UU and UW in the CCG like the rest of the season was a formality.

Just saw a replay of that game winning punt return by UDub.

The were two fairly obvious blocks in the back that were ignored.

I'd be pissed if I was a Yoot fan.

The Beavers' field has a sign that says "best college town in the Pac-12".

Um, sure.

I first noticed it on the logo at midfield.

Ahhh ... good. Now I don't feel so bad about my eyesight. :)

But that logo is kind of ... creepy. Looks like a rabid rat from a horror movie or something.

And I read the article jkwhatever linked, and I don't get what an orange-eyed beaver has to do with the '42 Rose Bowl ... unless that was their exact logo at the time. But I don't think that teams wore logos on their helmets back then ... hell, plastic was just starting to replace leather at that time.

Back