What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phillip Lindsay Appreciation Thread

I think Phil is going to have a long successful NFL career as a 3rd/4th string RB but special teams ace. He doesn't play special teams for us because we need him to do so much on offense, but its so damn obvious he has the mentality to be an awesome special teamer at the next level. Think David Bruton type guy.

I'd love to see him join Chido in Dallas personally.....

I remember earlier this year when he was avoiding contact in our cupcake games. Glad he preseved his energy because we will need him to have a shot this weekend.

Seeing Lindsay play, especially this season, has been nothing short of spectacular. So much fire passion and drive, no matter if the outcome of the game was clear or not. I would have LOVED to have had the chance to see him play in a Buffs uniform in person. I'm sure he would have looked like thunder and lightning personified against the baby soft Nebraska DL and linebacker corp...

Get those DVRs ready. Pac12N playing The Drive - Colorado in 15min.

Love you Phil. You're a ****ing badass.

Your only mistake was not playing both ways this year. We needed you on D.

Back