What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

oh, it doesn't take much to get the hatred flowing.

if they beat us by 50 and stomp our arses like they have been doing to everyone, i will hate them.

if we upset them, i will still hate them.

it is the circle of life.

as for byu fans, happy to buy any of them a whiskey but they have to leave all the sister wives at home. i am not buying all them drinks too.
Liver, as always, ftmfw.

Anyone think this was an Ute fan posting as a BYU fan in disguise to soften us up for this Saturday's game?

Don't ever forget that red bike.

Let's beat Utah blue just to match their rival's colors!
I have to warn you all, this was a TRUE BYU Fan. The crushing reality of their insignificance has finally begun to seep into their very souls, and the hopeless, bored, desperate people primarily in the Utah Valley (Provo/Orem area) used to use the dominance of the Football program as their source of self-worth. I have still-devout Mormon members of my extended family and even THEY will avoid Utah County area like it was infested with Plague/Ebola/Hantavirus. Given the absolute dominance of the Utah FB program over BYU in the last decade, it's rubbing a particularly vicious form of salt into the wound. In the last 5 years, the Univ. of Utah tried to drop the annual game with BYacademy (they BAN teaching entire disciplines and therefore have no right to be called a University) because they only have 3 Non-Conf games a year, something y'all Buffs know about. Some rabid BYU supporter in our state Legislature took steps and initiated AN AUDIT of Utah's athletic program in retaliation. The Univ. has been forced to resume the game at least periodically just to avoid any more punitive retaliations. And this is NOT hyperbole, gossip, or distortion... the Audit is a historical fact now.

I was at their "small stadium" for their dismantling of UCLA. It was a fantastic time. Food was good, everyone was friendly, and the atmosphere in the stadium was great for 3.5 quarters (blowout so people started to leave). They hold just over 45k plus standing room so I wouldn't call that "small". Tailgating seemed sporadic but everyone was having a good time. I saw very few goatees but lots of beards...I sense a lot of jealousy and FOMO in these posts.
THe stadium is already slated for a major expansion to enclose the entire South End forming a true bowl (unlike the giant gaps at Lavell Edwards Stadium). THe one down side is that it will erase the ENTIRE Olympic Legacy Plaza there... and as a former Olympic Volunteer this makes me VERY sad.

I live in Utah. But the Yewniversity of Yewtah is different and we don't claim it. If you spent any time around Yewt fans you'd know why. They show up drunk to the games and make fun of religion. Even the few decent Yewt fans that exist have written about how classless that fan base is. Trust me. They threw beer on our QB's mom a few years ago and were on TV taking "sacrament" jello shots at their tailgate (again making fun of religion).

I bet when Yewtah plays in Boulder, all the marijuana shops sell out that weekend. That's who they are. I still can't believe that's legal by the way but it's something Yewtah fans would love.
It was proven LONG AGO, that Max Hall's claim of beer being poured on his family was just so much venom-inspired bull****.. Neither he nor anyone else could provide a single shred of evidence/proof that it happened; and we all know damn well that if it DID happen, someone would have gotten video or still pics of it.

It was proven LONG AGO, that Max Hall's claim of beer being poured on his family was just so much venom-inspired bull****.. Neither he nor anyone else could provide a single shred of evidence/proof that it happened; and we all know damn well that if it DID happen, someone would have gotten video or still pics of it.
This is disappointing. I'd like you better if you poured beer on her, or at least pushed her down the stairs.

I have to warn you all, this was a TRUE BYU Fan. The crushing reality of their insignificance has finally begun to seep into their very souls, and the hopeless, bored, desperate people primarily in the Utah Valley (Provo/Orem area) used to use the dominance of the Football program as their source of self-worth. I have still-devout Mormon members of my extended family and even THEY will avoid Utah County area like it was infested with Plague/Ebola/Hantavirus. Given the absolute dominance of the Utah FB program over BYU in the last decade, it's rubbing a particularly vicious form of salt into the wound. In the last 5 years, the Univ. of Utah tried to drop the annual game with BYacademy (they BAN teaching entire disciplines and therefore have no right to be called a University) because they only have 3 Non-Conf games a year, something y'all Buffs know about. Some rabid BYU supporter in our state Legislature took steps and initiated AN AUDIT of Utah's athletic program in retaliation. The Univ. has been forced to resume the game at least periodically just to avoid any more punitive retaliations. And this is NOT hyperbole, gossip, or distortion... the Audit is a historical fact now.

LOL...I was kidding.

I've been trying to give this threat up when I'm said I'm done. But I can't let this one go. We all know the Yewt fans show up to their games with all sorts of beer and alcohol in tow. They probably hide cans of beer in their mullets and a few in their goatees, and one year they threw it all over our QB's family. The proof is right here. Their stadium is a freakin cesspool.

I've been trying to give this threat up when I'm said I'm done. But I can't let this one go. We all know the Yewt fans show up to their games with all sorts of beer and alcohol in tow. They probably hide cans of beer in their mullets and a few in their goatees, and one year they threw it all over our QB's family. The proof is right here. Their stadium is a freakin cesspool.

You say “the proof is right here”, and then show no proof whatsoever.

You must be from Nebraska.

Squirrel!

Pretty ironic that I feel an affinity for our hated “rival” to the west because of this BYU/fusker troll.

You had that government audit coming and you know it. Yewtah and Yewt fans were getting to high and mighty and arrogant after lucking and tricking their way into the PAC-10. A member of the legislature here saw the Yewts for who they are and took appropriate action and demanded an audit.

There was even talk of making Yewtah share sports revenue with other college athletics in the state. It's a good idea because without BYU, Yewtah would still be losing to Colorado State year in and year out in the WAC. That's right. BYU put them on the map. We should be getting a slice of that PAC-12 money.

You had that government audit coming and you know it. Yewtah and Yewt fans were getting to high and mighty and arrogant after lucking and tricking their way into the PAC-10. A member of the legislature here saw the Yewts for who they are and took appropriate action and demanded an audit.

There was even talk of making Yewtah share sports revenue with other college athletics in the state. It's a good idea because without BYU, Yewtah would still be losing to Colorado State year in and year out in the WAC. That's right. BYU put them on the map. We should be getting a slice of that PAC-12 money.
I thought you were done? [sips coffee]

There was even talk of making Yewtah share sports revenue with other college athletics in the state. It's a good idea because without BYU, Yewtah would still be losing to Colorado State year in and year out in the WAC. That's right. BYU put them on the map. BYU should be getting a slice of that PAC-12 money.
So, a largely irrelevant team is feeling entitled to funds from a conference they don’t belong to. I can’t follow that logic.

particularly, since the football program went independent under delusions they could be just like Notre Dame.

BYU is not, and never will be ND. They have made their choices and must live that reality.

I liked Ty Detmer (even before Koy came to CU), but since then BYU deserves less attention than the number of words in this post.

Utah put Utah on the map and took byu off it.

Utah put Utah on the map and took byu off it.

We'll see next week won't we on the basketball court. You better have your jello shots ready to deal with the annihilation that is coming. Your coach will be begging to cancel all the future basketball games with us when we're done with you next week.

We call Yewtah's basketball coach 80k because he literally paid $80,000 out of his own pocket for the opt out t to cancel a game with BYU because he's so afraid to play us because we dominate those bums on the basketball court.

They just canceled two football games with us too. They are so chicken to play us even in football.

Live look at Utah vs BYU.

giphy.gif

We'll see next week won't we on the basketball court. You better have your jello shots ready to deal with the annihilation that is coming. Your coach will be begging to cancel all the future basketball games with us when we're done with you next week.

We call Yewtah's basketball coach 80k because he literally paid $80,000 out of his own pocket for the opt out t to cancel a game with BYU because he's so afraid to play us because we dominate those bums on the basketball court.

They just canceled two football games with us too. They are so chicken to play us even in football.

hahahaha they cancelled football games with you so they could play Florida! The more you post, the more you're making them relatable for me-You guys are like Rammie fan and Fusker fan if you smash their jealousy complexes together.

I’m beginning to like Utah a little more. I want to beat them but I’m starting to feel like I could drink with these guys after the game

I can certainly guarantee that BYU will overmatch Utah in racial insults to players.

Hello, I'm a BYU fan and really want to see the Buffs win this week to shut up the Utes. And I've watched the Buffs play over the past few weeks and I believe you'll be able to beat Yewtah if you go in with a good gameplan. If the Buffs win it will keep the Utah out of the PAC-12 final game and put an end to all the silly talk that they belong in the playoff. BYU fans don't want to see that classless garbage get into the playoff or an NY6. In fact, it's the Ute fans who are jealous as heck of national championship and Heisman trophies, ya know, things teams like BYU and Colorado have. Let's keep it that way. Please win.
You guys, I hope, realize this guy is a Ute, no doubt about it. They do this kind of crap all the time.

Back