What's new

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

Buffsrock85

****y Mantrum Expert
No it isn't a joke. Its a great move by Ford to compete with Tesla and its going to work. I can feel like a real man driving a Mustang car and not some pud enviroclown in a Prius or Leaf. Then I also don't have to support some marijuana-smoking egomaniac by buying a Tesla.
“I can feel like a real man“

sorry, if you need a car for that you’ll never be a real man.

BYU Dad

Banned
BANNED
You all aren't going to like this at all. It takes a real man to be able to handle multiple wives. I mean a real real man. There are very few who are up to such a calling.

BYU Dad

Banned
BANNED
The Buffs let BYU fans down bigly tonight, especially after getting our hopes up in the 1st Quarter by dominating the Yewts. I should've known it wouldn't last. Buffs are gonna buff.

The Buffs meltdown was even more painful than the debacle in San Diego with the Cougars. What the crap? I'm done with college football for awhile I can't deal with this trash anymore

Jens1893

Club Member
Junta Member
The Buffs let BYU fans down bigly tonight, especially after getting our hopes up in the 1st Quarter by dominating the Yewts. I should've known it wouldn't last. Buffs are gonna buff.

The Buffs meltdown was even more painful than the debacle in San Diego with the Cougars. What the crap? I'm done with college football for awhile I can't deal with this trash anymore
Don’t let the door hit you or step over the massive dick a real man like you surely has on the way out.

Buffsrock85

****y Mantrum Expert

Mb2658

You Mormons are going to have to fight your own battles. If Mormon Private can’t best Mormon Public then perhaps you need to channel Joseph Smith to see where you are lacking. It might be somewhere on those golden plates.

c502cid

You all aren't going to like this at all. It takes a real man to be able to handle multiple wives. I mean a real real man. There are very few who are up to such a calling.
You talk like multiple wives is a higher calling or some crap. Multiple wives is like a horde of locusts. It is gods punishment to Mormans for being such dicks. That and your special underwear.