What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

No it isn't a joke. Its a great move by Ford to compete with Tesla and its going to work. I can feel like a real man driving a Mustang car and not some pud enviroclown in a Prius or Leaf. Then I also don't have to support some marijuana-smoking egomaniac by buying a Tesla.

“I can feel like a real man“

sorry, if you need a car for that you’ll never be a real man.

Choke on a dick and die. My car has 700HP, don’t you have doors to go knock on?

Don't need to be like that buddy. Let's keep it civil. But I have a hard time believing you have a vehicle that has 700HP. Leafs don't have that kind of power.

A real man should give off an intoxicating aroma of leather, tobacco and whiskey as he gives you a reach around.
giphy.gif

You all aren't going to like this at all. It takes a real man to be able to handle multiple wives. I mean a real real man. There are very few who are up to such a calling.

The Buffs let BYU fans down bigly tonight, especially after getting our hopes up in the 1st Quarter by dominating the Yewts. I should've known it wouldn't last. Buffs are gonna buff.

The Buffs meltdown was even more painful than the debacle in San Diego with the Cougars. What the crap? I'm done with college football for awhile I can't deal with this trash anymore

The Buffs let BYU fans down bigly tonight, especially after getting our hopes up in the 1st Quarter by dominating the Yewts. I should've known it wouldn't last. Buffs are gonna buff.

The Buffs meltdown was even more painful than the debacle in San Diego with the Cougars. What the crap? I'm done with college football for awhile I can't deal with this trash anymore

Don’t let the door hit you or step over the massive dick a real man like you surely has on the way out.

giphy.gif

You Mormons are going to have to fight your own battles. If Mormon Private can’t best Mormon Public then perhaps you need to channel Joseph Smith to see where you are lacking. It might be somewhere on those golden plates.

You all aren't going to like this at all. It takes a real man to be able to handle multiple wives. I mean a real real man. There are very few who are up to such a calling.
You talk like multiple wives is a higher calling or some crap. Multiple wives is like a horde of locusts. It is gods punishment to Mormans for being such dicks. That and your special underwear.

Back