What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

I live in Utah. But the Yewniversity of Yewtah is different and we don't claim it. If you spent any time around Yewt fans you'd know why. They show up drunk to the games and make fun of religion. Even the few decent Yewt fans that exist have written about how classless that fan base is. Trust me. They threw beer on our QB's mom a few years ago and were on TV taking "sacrament" jello shots at their tailgate (again making fun of religion).

I bet when Yewtah plays in Boulder, all the marijuana shops sell out that weekend. That's who they are. I still can't believe that's legal by the way but it's something Yewtah fans would love.

I live in Utah. But the Yewniversity of Yewtah is different and we don't claim it. If you spent any time around Yewt fans you'd know why. They show up drunk to the games and make fun of religion. Even the few decent Yewt fans that exist have written about how classless that fan base is. Trust me. They threw beer on our QB's mom a few years ago and were on TV taking "sacrament" jello shots at their tailgate (again making fun of religion).

I bet when Yewtah plays in Boulder, all the marijuana shops sell out that weekend. That's who they are. I still can't believe that's legal by the way but it's something Yewtah fans would love.
You are making me more of a Utah fan each time you post! Those fans sound wonderful!

Making fun of religion, huh. Dirty bastards.

Then why yew? Wouldn’t Youtah be more indicative of their self centered ways? I don’t really understand how calling them trees is derogatory. Also since they are now in the Pac-12 shouldn’t you call them the pacific yews?

1574704901256.jpeg

You are making me more of a Utah fan each time you post! Those fans sound wonderful!

Come out to a game in their little stadium here and you'll see what I'm talking about. By little I mean BYU's stadium seats 20,000 more fans than Yewtah's.

So you'll see the Yewt fans pull up in their old beat up Camaro or jacked up truck wearing their red jersey and immediately get a beer out in a beer cosi out of their trunks or truck beds from a cooler. It's like every bad stereo type complete with mullets and goatees..Sadly, they just did away with 3.2 beer around here in Utah so Yewt fans are only going to be drunker.

OK, Husky.

giphy.gif

Getting drunk, smoking pot, and making fun of religion are rites of passage for most college kids - you really, really do not belong in a P5 conference if those are your hang ups.

But wasn't Colorado given 5th downs in order to win some of those games?

BYU's national championship was legit and we proved it on the field when we dump trucked Washington the following season.
Chirping.
Okay, yes. But try running an option attack on that wet astro field! Sheesh, the better team still won.

Come out to a game in their little stadium here and you'll see what I'm talking about. By little I mean BYU's stadium seats 20,000 more fans than Yewtah's.

So you'll see the Yewt fans pull up in their old beat up Camaro or jacked up truck wearing their red jersey and immediately get a beer out in a beer cosi out of their trunks or truck beds from a cooler. It's like every bad stereo type complete with mullets and goatees..Sadly, they just did away with 3.2 beer around here in Utah so Yewt fans are only going to be drunker.
Tell me more about the 3.2 change.

edit

Better but still have to go to the star store for good stuff

Buddy, we push grandma's down the stairs and throw piss filled water ballons at them as they're falling. Get the **** out of here

Anyone think this was an Ute fan posting as a BYU fan in disguise to soften us up for this Saturday's game?

Don't ever forget that red bike.

Let's beat Utah blue just to match their rival's colors!

Hello, I'm a BYU fan and really want to see the Buffs win this week to shut up the Utes. And I've watched the Buffs play over the past few weeks and I believe you'll be able to beat Yewtah if you go in with a good gameplan. If the Buffs win it will keep the Utah out of the PAC-12 final game and put an end to all the silly talk that they belong in the playoff. BYU fans don't want to see that classless garbage get into the playoff or an NY6. In fact, it's the Ute fans who are jealous as heck of national championship and Heisman trophies, ya know, things teams like BYU and Colorado have. Let's keep it that way. Please win.
Hmmmm. Posted on Sunday. I think this guy is a fake.

The AAU will let anybody in nowadays it sure looks like.

And you'd much rather have the BYU fan base than Yewtah's. Like I posted before, if you want to deal with a bunch of drunken pizza delivery boys or people who pump gas then invite some Yewtah fans over. It's also a requirement that you have to have a goatee to be a Utah fan. True story, a drunk Yewtah fan was found passed out in the Utah Capitol building after a game a few years ago. Do you really want these people?

Also truth is there's no real Yewtah fans but only BYU haters. They are Utah fans because they hate BYU and are still completely obsessed with BYU.

No offense, but I prefer the drunk pizza boys over the Mormons. **** BYU.

BYU gets more like Nebraska every year. A cultish horde falling apart internally and lashing out at those who they know are their tormentors even as they are unwilling to admit that these tormentors are a part of their downfall.

BYU has a national championship, only because of a perfect combination of circumstances that allowed the unbeaten record they piled up against a pathetic schedule of lower level programs and and included only one ranked team, the opener they barely won against Pitt who was grossly over ranked ending the season with only 3 wins. Their bowl game which again they barely won was against a Michigan team that was 6-5 and 7th in the Big 10 (which at that time could still count.)

So yes they have a national championship, they should all share a lemonade and some fries with fry sauce (Utah abomination combination of mayonnaise and ketchup) and celebrate it. The can invite their friends from UCF who also proudly talk about their "National Championship" won without actually beating anybody.

I want us to beat Utah and beat them regularly but Utah is a legitimate research institution and belongs in the PAC12. If there is a glorified community college it is BYU with it's lack of academic freedom and limited graduate research opportunities.

With or without Utah the PAC was never going to take BYU, not a cultural or academic fit.

BYU gets more like ****braska every year. A cultish horde falling apart internally and lashing out at those who they know are their tormentors even as they are unwilling to admit that these tormentors are a part of their downfall.

BYU has a national championship, only because of a perfect combination of circumstances that allowed the unbeaten record they piled up against a pathetic schedule of lower level programs and and included only one ranked team, the opener they barely won against Pitt who was grossly over ranked ending the season with only 3 wins. Their bowl game which again they barely won was against a Michigan team that was 6-5 and 7th in the Big 10 (which at that time could still count.)

So yes they have a national championship, they should all share a lemonade and some fries with fry sauce (Utah abomination combination of mayonnaise and ketchup) and celebrate it. The can invite their friends from UCF who also proudly talk about their "National Championship" won without actually beating anybody.

I want us to beat Utah and beat them regularly but Utah is a legitimate research institution and belongs in the PAC12. If there is a glorified community college it is BYU with it's lack of academic freedom and limited graduate research opportunities.

With or without Utah the PAC was never going to take BYU, not a cultural or academic fit.

giphy.gif

Back