What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

It was classless that the Yewts kept running up the score on your team even after the game was over basically at half time. Yewts gonna yewt.

Ohh well, there's no way those Pukes will beat Oregon. Ducks QB is too good. Somebody has to stop the Yewts after your team couldn't get the job done.

It was classless that the Yewts kept running up the score on your team even after the game was over basically at half time. Yewts gonna yewt.

Ohh well, there's no way those Pukes will beat Oregon. Ducks QB is too good. Somebody has to stop the Yewts after your team couldn't get the job done.
Still feels like a Husky.

And few people know what husky feels like more than me.

Still feels like a Husky.

And few people know what husky feels like more than me.

You Buffs fans just don't get it. If Yewtah wins the PAC-11, it's a real bad deal for both of us. Real bad.

The better the Pukes do, their recruiting will keep improving and that hurts both Colorado and BYU. You guys just don't understand college football and the implications of all of this. I guess that explains why your team can't ever get to a bowl. At least we're going bowling this year.

You Buffs fans just don't get it. If Yewtah wins the PAC-11, it's a real bad deal for both of us. Real bad.

The better the Pukes do, their recruiting will keep improving and that hurts both Colorado and BYU. You guys just don't understand college football and the implications of all of this. I guess that explains why your team can't ever get to a bowl. At least we're going bowling this year.

giphy.gif

How appropriate. This gif shows your team played last night and pretty much sums up the state of Buffs football.

BYU is in a much better place than the Buffs but not where we should be at all. The Yewts are responsible for the declines of both our programs and I can't believe you can't see it.The Yewts want to destroy us both.

How appropriate. This gif shows your team played last night and pretty much sums up the state of Buffs football.

BYU is in a much better place than the Buffs but not where we should be at all. The Yewts are responsible for the declines of both our programs and I can't believe you can't see it.The Yewts want to destroy us both.

:LOL: We have nothing to fear from the teams from the next state over. BYU and Utah are both limited in recruiting. Might have something to do with a religious test for coaches.

I don't think the Utes give two ****s about us yet fool

Utah isn’t responsible for anything but their inevitable 2nd place finish in the Pac12. Utes stadium looks like a garbage truck convention. I’ve seen better high school stadiums in Fort Collins. Your QB is way too banged up to play well against Oregon and yeah the Buffs are responsible for that.

This is the peak of your life dude. Sparking an epic troll thread on an opposing fan site while your Utes march their way towards another blue balls “almost” finish. Congrats 🥳

giphy.gif

I did some checking and was told by people at the game last night ... hardly if any Buffs fans even showed up to cheer against the Utes and for their team. That's pathetic. No wonder the Buff players didn't show up either and laid down.

One thing you can do to redeem yourselves for that sad performance last night is head up to Laramie next fall and cheer against the Yewts when they travel to play Wyoming. Laramie is basically part of Colorado any way so get up their and do your jobs this time.

I did some checking and was told by people at the game last night ... hardly if any Buffs fans even showed up to cheer against the Utes and for their team. That's pathetic. No wonder the Buff players didn't show up either and laid down.

One thing you can do to redeem yourselves for that sad performance last night is head up to Laramie next fall and cheer against the Yewts when they travel to play Wyoming. Laramie is basically part of Colorado any way so get up their and do your jobs this time.

giphy.gif

I think Utah has the better QB after watching both teams. Dude balls out.

Back