What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

Normally pretend lack of self awareness works for trolls. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck to UW in the bowl game BYU Dad.

I did some checking and was told by people at the game last night ... hardly if any Buffs fans even showed up to cheer against the Utes and for their team. That's pathetic. No wonder the Buff players didn't show up either and laid down.

One thing you can do to redeem yourselves for that sad performance last night is head up to Laramie next fall and cheer against the Yewts when they travel to play Wyoming. Laramie is basically part of Colorado any way so get up their and do your jobs this time.
I don't think you understand your place in the universe.

**** that. Too easy. Can't we come up with some cougar name pun for him?

Did someone say cougar?

giphy.gif

BYU would beat the Buffs head to head in a game and I hope we get paired up in a bowl game this year. Ohh wait, Buffs aren't bowl eligible. BYU is. We got 7 wins. You aren't even .500 but keep talking your lame smack.

BYU 1 Buffets 0

BYU would beat the Buffs head to head in a game and I hope we get paired up in a bowl game this year. Ohh wait, Buffs aren't bowl eligible. BYU is. We got 7 wins. You aren't even .500 but keep talking your lame smack.

BYU 1 Buffets 0

giphy.gif

This is something none of you will understand being fans of a small regional program. But BYU has a massive national fanbase. There are faithful in every state and every major city across the land. They turn on the TV and go to games wherever and whenever we play. There is even said to be interest in BYU sports in China like when Jimmer played there for a number of seasons. Jimmer married a gal from Denver by the way.

There are very few programs in the nation that could thrive in independence. One is Notre Dame and the other is BYU. So of course networks are going to be lining up to sign us to an exclusive deal probably worth millions. Your posts about it just shows how jealous you are.

This is something none of you will understand being fans of a small regional program. But BYU has a massive national fanbase. There are faithful in every state and every major city across the land. They turn on the TV and go to games wherever and whenever we play. There is even said to be interest in BYU sports in China like when Jimmer played there for a number of seasons. Jimmer married a gal from Denver by the way.

There are very few programs in the nation that could thrive in independence. One is Notre Dame and the other is BYU. So of course networks are going to be lining up to sign us to an exclusive deal probably worth millions. Your posts about it just shows how jealous you are.
I don't make the news, I just copy and paste it.

What have been the ratings of BYU games compared to other games in similar time slots?

If you didn't stay long enough to experience a young wayward Mormon girl who 'strays from the flock' before turning back to the ward in her mid-twenties, you missed out on special treats. They pretty much all try to get some of the repression out of their system. So eager.

Comparing BYU and their fan base to Notre Dame and their fan base is like comparing Jimmer to Michael Jordan. They are exactly the same except ND gets prime slots on NBC and the other networks, BYU gets midweek games on ESPN 7.

And that big contract. It is paying BYU a fraction of what ND makes from NBC and a fraction of what P5 schools make from their conference deals including Colorado.

If you didn't stay long enough to experience a young wayward Mormon girl who 'strays from the flock' before turning back to the ward in her mid-twenties, you missed out on special treats. They pretty much all try to get some of the repression out of their system. So eager.
Had a great winter in slc once. Fond memories and it was a crappy ski season

Jimmer may not have been the force in the NBA Jordan was but Jimmer had a superior college career than Michael. Nobody really heard of Jordan until he joined the NBA. In the meantime, Jimmermania swept the nation and he was the main story line in college ball for an entire year. BYU would've made the Final Four in Jimmer's last year and likely would've won a national championship if not for the Davies suspension. I still suspect a Yewt narcked on Davies but we'll never know for sure. Yewts have a long history of telling on BYU players for Honor Code violations.

Anyway, the NBA is just a different animal where personality tends to rule. Coaches in the NBA didn't care for Jimmer's background and his style. Had he been treated fairly and given a real shot, Jimmer's NBA career would've been much more successful. His trajectory would've been more like Christian Laettner or Grant Hill in the NBA but he never was given the chance to develop.

I honestly never heard of BYU Jiminy. Another famous BYU guy, famous to BYUers, I guess. Like that weird Vulcan-looking QB you posted a video of, never heard of him either.

Now let's talk about attendance. BYU didn't fill Lavell Edwards stadium this year for Utah, USC, Washington, Boise State, Liberty, or Idaho St. That's an ofer. Take your weak **** home.

I honestly never heard of BYU Jiminy. Another famous BYU guy, famous to BYUers, I guess. Like that weird Vulcan-looking QB you posted a video of, never heard of him either.

Now let's talk about attendance. BYU didn't fill Lavell Edwards stadium this year for Utah, USC, Washington, Boise State, Liberty, or Idaho St. That's an ofer. Take your weak **** home.

Have the Buffetts sold out your trashy stadium even once since 1990?

Didn't think so.

Jimmer may not have been the force in the NBA Jordan was but Jimmer had a superior college career than Michael. Nobody really heard of Jordan until he joined the NBA. In the meantime, Jimmermania swept the nation and he was the main story line in college ball for an entire year. BYU would've made the Final Four in Jimmer's last year and likely would've won a national championship if not for the Davies suspension.
Michael Jordan only hit the game-winning shot in a National Championship as a freshman, but sure; no one remembers his college career.

Congrats on Jimmer being the planking fad of college basketball. Proud tradition.
225949_1374537619197_1704512572_655884_7945601_n_custom-a15b38fcd7c35d375ed3c91415157275428ee9ad-s800-c85.jpg

Back