What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Prairie View A&M Lookalike & Game thread - MBB (Boulder, Thursday, 12/19, 6:30 PM MT, )

He's made 5 of his last 27, gonna need that regression to the mean sooner than later.
He’s a liability all over the court. Wish we had someone who could take his minutes until he gets right. It’s that bad.

EB is looking like a pretty "buff" Buff. Looks a little less heavy, more muscular. He's a force.

Oregon and Utah score wins over top ten teams.

We're struggling against a 3-7 lower tier team.

The referees have decided to take over and call fouls every possession. Hard to f-ing watch this trash spectacle.

Hope you're right.

Right now we look like Dayton is going to roll us KU-style and our best chance is a NIT berth. Again.
Nah. We’ll be alright. We’re not even close to playing our best ball and the PAC 12 is mediocre top to bottom. A nice break before conference play and the first 3 at home in front of big crowds will be huge.

Buffs getting on a roll...curious what the final stats will be like.

Nice. I got on the buffs -17.5 at half, then at -12.5, and -10.5 when Prairie View made their run. Please don't let up, buffs.

Buffs played real good last 8 mins or so. pv got tired. i wrongly figured this would be closer.

we have 4 or 5 or more players who can consistently play much better than they've shown this year. If they, esp MW and TB can get it going, get confident and focused, we should be 3 -5 in the P12

I thought Gatling had earned the start after the last game. Maybe he's more comfortable in the 6th man role?
I hope tad sees something in parquet and wants to develop him cause that starting 5 always starts terribly on offense

Back