What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Analysis

Does he ever audible to a run or switch the running play to a different one or side based on formation? Because I watched Peyton Manning teach a masterclass on that to a Super Bowl at a career stage when he barely had the arm strength to complete a 20 yard pass. It's a huge part of the QB position.
Didn't specify but sounded like always to a pass play.

Hard for the sky to fall when we're already standing on top of it.

Go back and check your PMs from, oh say 6 years ago.
If we lose to CSU, sure then you can gloat all you want.

Didn't even recall that conversation. Happy to pay up. What's your bourbon of choice?

If we lose to CSU, sure then you can gloat all you want.

Didn't even recall that conversation. Happy to pay up. What's your bourbon of choice?
Pappy.

J/K - I'm always up to try new things, what's your go to?

Shedeur has skills for sure but at this point my mother-in-law has as much chance of winning the Heisman as he does. And she's 89.
Yeah, he ain’t winning it but he’s gonna die on the hill trying.

Hunter? Better chance but unlikely. He’s viewed as the best player in CFB but the team he plays for won’t carry him. He’ll be in NYC, I think, but just not enough program cachet to lift him over the top.

Last edited:

Hunter? Better chance but unlikely. He’s viewed as the best player in CFB but the team he plays for won’t carry him. He’ll be in NYC, I think, but just not enough program cache to lift him over the top.
Hunter is one of a kind and I look forward to watching him in the the NFL for years. Would be very cool for him to take the trophy....

Another thing beyond running the ball, using screens, moving the pocket and other things we're not doing to slow down the opposing pass rush... do we vary the snap count? Seems pretty rare that a defender jumps offsides or even rises and has to reset. Do we use hard counts?

Another thing beyond running the ball, using screens, moving the pocket and other things we're not doing to slow down the opposing pass rush... do we vary the snap count? Seems pretty rare that a defender jumps offsides or even rises and has to reset. Do we use hard counts?
Nobody uses voice calls anymore sadly
Clap or timing

Nobody uses voice calls anymore sadly
Clap or timing
From the gun doing a silent count, yes. But even then, you see other QBs stomp and flex their hands out to try to get the defense to jump or to cause blitzes to move so they can adjust to what is coming.

Hunter? Better chance but unlikely. He’s viewed as the best player in CFB but the team he plays for won’t carry him. He’ll be in NYC, I think, but just not enough program cachet to lift him over the top.
Shedeur's likely the next starting QB for the Giants.

I do think we'll see some changes-at a minimum, I think adding some Leach style short passing concepts makes a ton of sense. We've got what I think is one of the most talented Wide Receiver rooms in America. I think we need to get those dudes the ball in space as much as we can and let them go to work.

Back