What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

RG needs to get his portal **** together. This is embarrassing. It fails for me, too.
That service they use, Perciolan or something, sucks hairy donkey nuts.

However, I thought they went on sale Monday then saw this thread. I popped in, had a little trouble because my card on file had expired, but figured it out and bought 4.

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go and if 3 others will either. But $46 isn’t a big deal and we’ll play it by ear.

Last edited:
Seeing some chatter that Stub Hub has the tickets on sale for $30 right now, so the scalpers definitely expect a sell out
WTF. This is like when my step mother asked if she should be buying bitcoin. It's how you know there's a bubble and it is all going to come crashing down.

Seeing some chatter that Stub Hub has the tickets on sale for $30 right now, so the scalpers definitely expect a sell out
even without the 'definitely', I'm not following you from what you're seeing to what you're concluding.

from my experience, it's totally normal for second hand tickets to hit the secondary market with above face prices right after initial release of tickets for a non-sold out event. It has nothing to do with expecting a sellout, it could be they secured some good seats that may command additional value even in absence of a sellout, or that they're hoping to find a buyer who hasn't done their research and just absent-mindedly pays more than they would on the primary market.

Going with a group of 7. I haven't bothered going to a spring game in years.

I also called back on the season tix and basically got the "don't call us, we will call you" but with a confirmation I shouldn't worry and I should be able to ultimately get up to 6 tix when they call me.

even without the 'definitely', I'm not following you from what you're seeing to what you're concluding.

from my experience, it's totally normal for second hand tickets to hit the secondary market with above face prices right after initial release of tickets for a non-sold out event. It has nothing to do with expecting a sellout, it could be they secured some good seats that may command additional value even in absence of a sellout, or that they're hoping to find a buyer who hasn't done their research and just absent-mindedly pays more than they would on the primary market.
It's general admission, so there aren't any "good seats". Tickets are on sale for $10 through CU, so anyone trying to sell for more on secondary market are either trying to take advantage of those who went to Stub Hub first, or they expect a sellout and for the demand to be high on the secondary market

WTF is up with the same ticket office that reaps the sales of the tickets tacking on a handling charge. It's not a big deal, but seems like they're spitting at us as we give them money. I could buy a beer with that (well not at concessions at a game). As Biden said in the State of Union address, he will address these fees (along with our "moon shot" of curing cancer)

Back