What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Practices Thread-2023

Well, good news for you about the kicking game. It won't lose the game for you because you won't be close enough for it to matter.

Another indication of exactly how miserable Nebraska is seeing how much the red polyester hoards are willing to pay to go elsewhere to watch their team take yet another beatdown.

I noticed yesterday, that Drew Carter's great-grand dad is in the Country Music Hall of Fame (June Carter's dad? I grew up in NJ, don't know country music at all)
Bobby Purify's dad and uncle had a Top 10 record in 1966 - the Purify Brothers - "I'm your puppet"
Fred Lima, the kicker, was in The Godfather.

Celebrity links on the FB team were weak, until CP and YouTube.

I'm sure I missed a couple.

I noticed yesterday, that Drew Carter's great-grand dad is in the Country Music Hall of Fame (June Carter's dad? I grew up in NJ, don't know country music at all)
Bobby Purify's dad and uncle had a Top 10 record in 1966 - the Purify Brothers - "I'm your puppet"

She was hotter than a pepper sprout.

Jeremy Bloom's sister ran a game and wrote a book.

****in' ticket prices are retarded already. Gonna have to sell some meth.
Happy Hump Day GIF

****in' ticket prices are retarded already. Gonna have to sell some meth.
I didn't have tickets for the Rolling Stones concert in 1981, so I bought an ounce of 'shrooms, packaged it in small bags, headed to the stadium. Ended up with 2 great tickets and a couple of hundred bucks. (I was just S of the little bridge on 24th (?), when I saw a cop car, lights flashing, headed up that hill. I manged to run under the bridge and along the creek. All good.)

David Bahktiari was in Pitch Perfect 2!
1681313924935.gif

How could you forget this guy?

How could you forget this guy?
I've never seen the show.

I got the info on Drew Carter, after I looked for stuff about Cokes, the Dartmouth linebacker who got his number the other day. This is an AD sponsored site and has profiles on about 80 kids. Carter does lawn work for senior citizens and tutors special needs people. Our future is Shedeur, but I hope this young man stays with the team.

I got the info on Drew Carter, after I looked for stuff about Coke, the Dartmouth linebacker who got his number the other day. This is an AD sponsored site and has profiles on about 80 kids. Carter does lawn work for senior citizens and tutors special needs people. Our future is Shedeur, but I hope this young man stays with the team.

He sounds like a good kid, I am pulling for him.

I got the info on Drew Carter, after I looked for stuff about Coke, the Dartmouth linebacker who got his number the other day. This is an AD sponsored site and has profiles on about 80 kids. Carter does lawn work for senior citizens and tutors special needs people. Our future is Shedeur, but I hope this young man stays with the team.

Sounds like a fine young man I'd be glad to know and have as part of my community.

Last year, though, he didn't learn the plays for a package they installed for him. It's going to be hard for him to win me back as a football fan.

i know its a scrimmage, but im loving the verticality in the offense and did my eyes deceive me... did I see Slants and throws over the middle?!?!?!
Slant is the best route in football, trust me. Get your release right, you can house it easy. Safeties playing deep makes it harder, but if they move up in the box, it's one on one. All you have to do is beat the corner and hope the linebacker doesn't take your head off, it's to the house.

Slant is the best route in football, trust me. Get your release right, you can house it easy. Safeties playing deep makes it harder, but if they move up in the box, it's one on one. All you have to do is beat the corner and hope the linebacker doesn't take your head off, it's to the house.
Slants are awesome. If the D has good LBs and Corners in man that know what they’re doing they can be a big gamble. I like slants when the D is expecting a run and the backers are creeped up. If the D is in cover 1 with your outs going long it can be a nuke.

Back