What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle is the Greatest Coach in CU Men’s Basketball History

Congratulations, Coach Boyle!

Clapping Applause GIF

Glad to see that he reached the numerical milestone but I think that his status as the best coach in our history was well established well prior to this.

What makes it better is that he not only wins games at a place that has a lot of obstacles to winning but he is truly an outstanding representative of the school.

He is a man who deeply cares about his players off the court as much as on. Look at the quality of young men he recruits and he develops.

We are very lucky to have him.

I was at the game last night as well. Great to be there to see him set the record!

Boyle has coached his ass off, and I couldn't be happier to have him in Boulder. His comments last night made it seem like he's far from done here. I really hope so!

CONGRATS COACH!

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I was at the game last night as well. Great to be there to see him set the record!

Boyle has coached his ass off, and I couldn't be happier to have him in Boulder. His comments last night made it seem like he's far from done here. I really hope so!

CONGRATS COACH!

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think he is squarely in the mold of as long as he has a pipeline of talent coming in, he will stick around, but watch for another dip. I am sure that when he has a large amount of talent graduate/get drafted, and is looking at another 5 year rebuild infront of him, that is when he will have to look deep into the mirror.

Lets enjoy this while its here, because, as things are lining up, it would not shock me if both Boyle retires, and Prime decides to stop coaching around the same time.

I think he is squarely in the mold of as long as he has a pipeline of talent coming in, he will stick around, but watch for another dip. I am sure that when he has a large amount of talent graduate/get drafted, and is looking at another 5 year rebuild infront of him, that is when he will have to look deep into the mirror.

Let's enjoy this while it's here, because, as things are lining up, it would not shock me if both Boyle retires, and Prime decides to stop coaching around the same time.
Looks like he's got the program to where he has class balance finally. Only issue, as I've been trying to tell @Goose (but he's hard headed and refuses to listen) is that we can avoid what you're talking about if Tad would build depth at PG by recruiting one every year.

Back