What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle is the Greatest Coach in CU Men’s Basketball History

Really great season all around. Let's get into that portal.
Injuries at various times to CW, TDS and KJ cost us, probably, 2 or 3 games. Those losses then put us on the brink. Then the Pac was way underrated while the SEC and MWC were way overrated. That all conspired to make us a first 4 in and way underseeded. We should’ve been, at worst, a 7.

Injuries at various times to CW, TDS and KJ cost us, probably, 2 or 3 games. Those losses then put us on the brink. Then the Pac was way underrated while the SEC and MWC were way overrated. That all conspired to make us a first 4 in and way underseeded. We should’ve been, at worst, a 7.

I don't disagree that CU was underseeded but how you do in the tournament is not a validation of how good your conference was or wasn't. Getting into the tournamet and seeding is based on regular season results but once you get there it's a whole new game.

I don't disagree that CU was underseeded but how you do in the tournament is not a validation of how good your conference was or wasn't. Getting into the tournamet and seeding is based on regular season results but once you get there it's a whole new game.
My point was also that injuries cost us 2 or 3 games. So, if we’d remained healthy we’d have had a better record and higher seed.

Also, the injuries messed with our chemistry. We had fewer games working together. Especially CW. I’m convinced that if he’d have stayed healthy he’d have been a 20 ppg guy.

The PAC, like usual, **** the bed during the out of conference schedule. Really hard to defend these teams in late December when everyone had some suspect losses and no or few great wins.

My point was also that injuries cost us 2 or 3 games. So, if we’d remained healthy we’d have had a better record and higher seed.

Also, the injuries messed with our chemistry. We had fewer games working together. Especially CW. I’m convinced that if he’d have stayed healthy he’d have been a 20 ppg guy.
20 ppg was never realistic for him. Not his game. Not this team. But he would have been a lot better.

The PAC, like usual, **** the bed during the out of conference schedule. Really hard to defend these teams in late December when everyone had some suspect losses and no or few great wins.
USC, UCLA, and Cal all got so much better as the year went on.

I can totally understand why the media wouldn't be watching their games after midnight, on the ****ty as P12 network. Then it makes sense for them to see those teams winning almost half their conference games and deciding the Pac must just be weak like the metrics suggest.

Either way, adios Pac 12, and **** you Larry Scott.

Back