What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Taking a moment to appreciate the 2020 Buffs Football season

Big Jim

WTF?
Club Member
Fontenot was one of the best surprises on the team, looked like the better back, and demonstrated incredible balance, good hands, and more burst than I expected.

He was all that. It would be nice if he had enough speed to make some long runs too.

patebuff

Club Member
Club Member
Talking with a friend of mine A&M ulumni and donor this afternoon, scuttle butt is they're not anticipating the scheduled game with the Buffs. As a whole the SEC plans to play on time as many games as possible per their individual schedules. It gets a little more interesting, several SEC members have already sought back up opponents to fill in including a couple from the Big12 & ACC. This makes sense when you think about it, G5s are already petitioning the NCAA to relax requirements for the near future so they don't have to drop programs.
Not sure I understand? Does your friend think the Pac 12 will cancel their season but everyone else will play?

BerkeleyBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Hope it’s nothing drastic. Our uniforms are elite as is
Current uniforms are good, but I'd happily welcome a return to these:

Do like the new alternate helmet we introduced this year though:

Medford M.

Keep our current jerseys. They are some of the cleanest, most well regarded "new" uniforms around.

I wouldn't be opposed to an alternate gold uniform to wear with black helmets and pants.