What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Taking a moment to appreciate the 2020 Buffs Football season

Fontenot was one of the best surprises on the team, looked like the better back, and demonstrated incredible balance, good hands, and more burst than I expected.

He was all that. It would be nice if he had enough speed to make some long runs too.

Talking with a friend of mine A&M ulumni and donor this afternoon, scuttle butt is they're not anticipating the scheduled game with the Buffs. As a whole the SEC plans to play on time as many games as possible per their individual schedules. It gets a little more interesting, several SEC members have already sought back up opponents to fill in including a couple from the Big12 & ACC. This makes sense when you think about it, G5s are already petitioning the NCAA to relax requirements for the near future so they don't have to drop programs.
Not sure I understand? Does your friend think the Pac 12 will cancel their season but everyone else will play?

Hope it’s nothing drastic. Our uniforms are elite as is
Current uniforms are good, but I'd happily welcome a return to these:
129960454.jpg

Do like the new alternate helmet we introduced this year though:
EHrvFb-U8AAhpvJ.jpg

Keep our current jerseys. They are some of the cleanest, most well regarded "new" uniforms around.

I wouldn't be opposed to an alternate gold uniform to wear with black helmets and pants.

Back