What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Team Colorado Pulls The Upset

Really fun to see Andre Roberson and D'Shawn Schwartz represent CU again. And I doubt Josh Adams plays that poorly again. This TBT team needs much better outside shooting and it may end Monday night, but I thoroughly enjoyed the win today.

@Goose must be in his own personal hell right now. Having to watch George King be an important part of a Buffs win, and a guy that played high school hoops in Colorado win it for the Buffs with a 3 at the end..... AGAIN!

Probably worse than having to listen to KState propoganda from the inlaws.

Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

@Goose must be in his own personal hell right now. Having to watch George King be an important part of a Buffs win, and a guy that played high school hoops in Colorado win it for the Buffs with a 3 at the end..... AGAIN!

Probably worse than having to listen to KState propoganda from the inlaws.

Happy John Candy GIF by Laff
George was out of control a lot in the second half but made the play when he had to. Schwartz could hit water from a boat until the last shot but did it when he had to.

Dre's defense was completely disruptive for Wichita, amazing how offense gets the notice but defense gets the win.

A lot of the crowd went home surprised and unhappy.

Okay. Call me crazy. But the announcer calls “Schwartz for the win!” Then Schwartz hits the 3. So why did the score show a 65-61 win?
IMG_2679.gif

Back