What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Team Colorado Pulls The Upset

Ya it was 2016, the 3rd year of the tournament. At the time they had the marketing set up that "top fans" who invited others to be fans would be paid out if their team won. I was a year out of college and would have got $10K if we had won (assuming the money ever showed up). Vividly remember sweating that one out.

Ya it was 2016, the 3rd year of the tournament. At the time they had the marketing set up that "top fans" who invited others to be fans would be paid out if their team won. I was a year out of college and would have got $10K if we had won (assuming the money ever showed up). Vividly remember sweating that one out.
Yeah. I remember that tournament selection was partially contingent upon having as many fans sign up as possible. Maybe that was just for the new entrants.

Me, too. I actually did win like $250 in the bracket contest that year

Edit: I wouldn't have won the best fan 10k , but the top bracket prize. I was 2nd or 3rd

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

:LOL: Hit me with the Omar. Nice.
*Avon

disappointed the wire GIF

Back