What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Plenty of guys out there. Maybe have to look at college analysts & quality control guys as well as NFL guys.

Also, could have Wilson go back to DL & promote Jeff Smart to LB. He does have several years coaching LBs at a couple Ivy schools & has done analyst years at Mizzou & CU.

No wonder all the young businessmen ‘doing business’ (see stomping jackets on social media) are making poor decisions. Their role models are a wet sock as head coach, career academics, bottom of the ballot politicians, and an old man that is allergic to contract and compensation negotiation

For anyone holding out hopes that HCKD has any chance to succeed, I think this is a nail in his coffin. Does he have any credibility left after making an announcement that is a clear fabrication? Unbelievable.

This should be the nail in the coffin for both Dorrell and Plati, as they both knowingly lied about the reasons So'oto left CU.

I am surprised Dorrell would blatantly lie, and it shows he has no regard whatsoever for the CU fan base. Plati, on the other hand, does not surprise me as he has been a lying bully for many years.

To top it off, they are both blithering idiots to be caught in a bald-faced lie in less than 24 hours!

scottie pippen loop GIF

Back