What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Pirate claims TG a scoundrel

About time someone called out how over-the-top stupid it is that coaches obsessively cover their mouths when calling plays from the sideline. Thank you, Pirate.

Then Leach really opened things up with an inventive idea to throw a wrench into the system of those lip reading coaches.

“What they ought to do is just give these guys mouth covers. I ought to invent this, and we ought to go together on this since you thought it up. Instead of a Zorro mask that covers your eyes, we’re just going to have one that covers the mouth. We could sell it to football coaches everywhere. You could have a deal where it kind of attaches on your ears, you know, kind of like eyeglasses and hangs right here like a veil,” he shared, pointing to his lips.

“Not as exotic. We’d make it a little more studly and masculine, and it hangs like a veil, because we don’t want them to look like a belly dancer, per se but it looks like a veil. It hangs right here. So then they don’t have to constantly hold up their script, and then on that rare occasion they forget to hold up their script, ‘Oh my gosh! I forgot to hold up my script! They know everything we’re going to do!’” Leach joked before adding that you could even brand them with the school logo, or have some fun with one like for Wazzu’s they could have some “cool cougar teeth, a little bit of a nose, and some whiskers.”

“Then we could literally put these lip-readers out of business.”

The Pirate had a bad day... lol

Hahaha. Reminds me of Kisz

"OK, go ahead," he added, "because you’re going to write some really nasty stuff anyway like you always do. And I don’t know which Coug way back when did something that offended you, and I don’t really care about that either. But you can live your little meager life in your little hole and write nasty things and if that makes you feel even, you go right ahead.”

The Pirate had a bad day... lol

Leach acts like Trump.

It's often funny, but simultaneously, a bit pathetic.

While I believe the standard for POTUS' public demeanor should be higher than for a coach, it's also fair to note that Leach gets paid millions, and PR is absolutely part of his job.

Leach acts like Trump.

While I believe the standard for POTUS' public demeanor should be higher than for a coach, it's also fair to note that Leach gets paid millions, and PR is absolutely part of his job.
He loves him some Trump.

Leach acts like Trump.

Nah, if he were acting like Trump he would be saying that WSU really won and it was the greatest victory ever.

Back