What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 5 Quarterbacks Ever At C.U.

Irv Brown loves the guy.

Heck of a player. Reminds Irv of that great Cherry Creek football team from 1968. Their coach was something special. This old man nostalgia is brought to you by JiffyLube. They really do a great job.

Klatt is the most overrated QB in CU history. He had possibly the worst pocket presence of any QB I have ever seen. He only ranks really high in the record books because he started for the better part of three seasons, while most other QBs started two at the most.
Agreed.

Klatt is the most overrated QB in CU history. He had possibly the worst pocket presence of any QB I have ever seen. He only ranks really high in the record books because he started for the better part of three seasons, while most other QBs started two at the most.
Who would have thought that 11 years later and CU is still searching for a QB better than Joel Klatt

Tough to say. People are going to pick a bunch of guys who won games but weren't stellar qbs, who played in a different era and ran the option.

I realize that this thread originally started in 2009, but I'm going to throw out an "Honorable Mention": 2016 Sefo. That guy was all heart, leadership, and toughness. Not a bad arm, either.

Back