What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Two CU offensive linemen make switch to fullback | By Brian Howell © 201

RSSBot

News Junkie
BOULDER – Chances were pretty good that Matthew Bahr and Scott Fernandez weren’t going to get a lot of playing time at offensive line this season for the Colorado Buffaloes.

More...

Finally. AN offensive lineman is a FB. Now we can stop worrying about Ryan Miller moving.

I am excited about this plan. It can't be a total and complete disaster again, can it??

i like it. by looking at my scrimmage roster i thought #99 was MIchael O'Connor who is also listed as "ineligible to compete in 2010"....and THAT I did find confusing. If Scooter is an invited walk-on, sounds like a great way to carve a niche and earn a scholly.

i like it. by looking at my scrimmage roster i thought #99 was MIchael O'Connor who is also listed as "ineligible to compete in 2010"....and THAT I did find confusing. If Scooter is an invited walk-on, sounds like a great way to carve a niche and earn a scholly.

I was thinking more of Bahr, who has actually contributed some on the OL. But if these guys asked for the move, I feel a bit better about it, I guess...

well hawk finally learned something. do NOT move a starting o-line to the FB position, use a guy buried on the depth chart.

Back