What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

URGENT: Please ask me questions!

BuffaloChase

Club Member
Club Member
I'm trying to do a mailbag today and only got a few questions asked on Twitter. Please ask me questions. I don't care what they are, as long as they are appropriate, I will answer them in my article. Football, basketball, recruiting are what I know best but feel free to ask me questions about Dani Jones and Joe Klecker leaving or Kirsty Hodkins returning to the women's golf team. Drop your questions here or on the post on the site.

Every time a new staff is hired, there seems to be a positive surprise with one staff member being a better recruiter than expected. Who do you think that will be?

Every time a new staff is hired, there seems to be a positive surprise with one staff member being a better recruiter than expected. Who do you think that will be?
Which staff member is disappointing on the recruiting trail?

Lawson Lovering, the 7 footer out of Wyoming, jumped significantly in the recruiting rankings and is starting to gain more national attention. He has been a verbal commit to CU for a while. How firm is the commitment and who might the Buffs have to fend off for his signature?

Last edited:
True or False: CU will win a regular season conference title in basketball within the next three years.

Have all facilities renovations been out on hold during the virus? If not, are there any projects we can expect to see taking place in the next year or two?

Considering Dorrell’s late start and the pandemic putting visits on hold. What’s a realistic recruiting class CU can expect to have for 2021?

Thoughts on the make-up of Dorrell's assistant coaches? Most like the defensive side of coaches but a lot to be desired on the offensive side.

Is there any talk about athletes that have traveled significant distances to attend CU having second thoughts? In other words, as student athletes are facing a very strange future, are there rumblings that some wish they were closer to home, and if so, does that potentially make recruiting more difficult in the future?

Why doesn't the University of Colorado have naming rights for Folsom Field yet Canvas Lady Gaga Field in Fart Collins does ?

Thoughts on the make-up of Dorrell's assistant coaches? Most like the defensive side of coaches but a lot to be desired on the offensive side.
Is anyone else wondering about Dorrell's assistants wearing make up?

Can't thank you guys enough for all the questions. I tried to answer them all but had to cut it off after patebuff. I say we just leave this thread open and you guys can drop questions whenever you want and I'll get to them next Monday. So don't worry your questions will get answered.

EDIT: Link says null but it still works if you click it

Might be worth looking into what kind of plans the Athletic Department might have to make if they don't have football next year or we have a season without ticket sales. That will be millions of dollars in revenue losses at the time that university as a whole is also going to be facing a huge revenue hit.

Back